Dashboard still down

1 hour ago, John Richmond said:

New sales being reported - 5 in a few minutes ago.  Measures not yet updated.

Probably because there are just no data.

I just had a refund before lunch followed by a re-sale after lunch an hour or so later of the same image for the same amount.

wim

2 hours ago, John Morrison said:

OK here... just uploaded pix... and they've passed (though measure have yet to update)...

Same here with an upload passing, dashboard and AIM working but of course there will be no activity from the 18th, so no measures to be reported. No sales yet for me but it's good to know they are coming through for others. Hopefully the database will update at some point today.

2 hours ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

And now Measures is working also. No zooms, but that's normal 😃.

I had one zoom, the only zoom out of 37 total views, fingers crossed. Also recently had 3 zooms from the same shoot in Hebden Bridge. No sales yet though, although previously two UKNS sales from the same shoot.

Edited by sb photos

6 hours ago, sb photos said:

I had one zoom, the only zoom out of 37 total views, fingers crossed. Also recently had 3 zooms from the same shoot in Hebden Bridge. No sales yet though, although previously two UKNS sales from the same shoot.

Good luck. I had two zooms recently of the same subject, different images from the same shoot And both sold in a few days. Mid $$ each.