Quick QC Clearance Switched off at Weekends?

Recently my uploads have cleared almost immediately after upload as I have five star rating.

I uploaded 30 images last night (Friday) and a further 19 images this evening (Saturday) and they are all still waiting for QC clearance.

Does this mean the the 'quick clearance' doesn't operate over the weekend?

John

This is my second week-end in a row i hit the random QC checks on week-end.  What was interesting is that i sent images around 10:30pm London time Friday, and they went through.  Another 90 minutes later, so just past midnight, and i started hitting the QC queue then.  so i'm blaming it an Brexit. 

i'm going to do less uploads next week to break out of this cycle, because my process has gotten so used to the new way..

• Love 1

3 hours ago, John Walker said:

Recently my uploads have cleared almost immediately after upload as I have five star rating.

I uploaded 30 images last night (Friday) and a further 19 images this evening (Saturday) and they are all still waiting for QC clearance.

Does this mean the the 'quick clearance' doesn't operate over the weekend?

John

once you hit the QC review, all other image joins to submission QC pool.  and there is no review until Monday....  

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Just put one through as a test and it appeared in AIM in a few minutes as usual.

My turn for a random check then.  First one I've had since the quick clearances started.  I'm fairly certain my images are ok as I check every one with a fine tooth comb - but there's a chance of missing something.  :)

5 hours ago, John Walker said:

All passed this morning.  I still have my five stars :)

same here.  I guess we also go through ahead of many, since in the past i would regularly have to wait until end of business day (UK) on Mondays for week-end submission.

added: or maybe because reviewers have less reviews to do, everyone goes faster

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

5-star QC is instant.

what Bionic is also confirming is that when 5-Star contributors get their random QC reviews, we seem to go ahead from 3-Star contributors.  So that the few of us 5-stars who got QC-ed for the week-end got through ahead this morning. 

• Love 2

I am not a five star, still a one star. I am under the impression that manual QC does not work at weekends. This was brought up a long time ago so it may have changed.

Allan

1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

I am not a five star, still a one star. I am under the impression that manual QC does not work at weekends. This was brought up a long time ago so it may have changed.

Allan

it doesn't but i didn't hit QC the first month on 5Stars on weekends, so effectively going up for sale overnight, as there is still updates of the system.  

• 2 weeks later...

Thursday seems to be my day for non-auto QC, as indicated by an odd issue. I was uploading a batch of images late last night and the big hand must have just ticked over the hour and sent the last image in the batch to QC. Just one image. Strange

• Love 1
  • Like 1