June 2019 Favourite Uploads

Why can't a dog enjoy a waterfall?

TRRKJG.jpg

Efate Island, Vanuatu

TRRKHF.jpg

More efforts to include people... They're not doing much, but that's people...

TRRKGC.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, gvallee said:

Why can't a dog enjoy a waterfall?

TRRKJG.jpg

Efate Island, Vanuatu

TRRKHF.jpg

More efforts to include people... They're not doing much, but that's people...

TRRKGC.jpg

I struggle with including people as well but I believe it is worth the effort

Drinks at Florian's, San Marco, Venice. Great theatre, but bring your best-behaved credit card.

a-woman-looking-at-the-menu-at-caff-florian-st-marks-square-san-marco-venice-veneto-italy-TD9341.jpg

Via Garibaldi. We were just having a nice quiet spritz Select when one of those wretched cruise barges sailed past. Grr.

The following week one of them squashed a river boat on the Giudecca.

TDBMN2.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Spring is always a good time to photograph leaves before they become all ratty with fungus and insect damage in summer. The light is not on the leaf in this image but going through the leaf from behind. Similar to a stained glass window.

leaf-of-sweet-birch-tree-betula-lenta-ph

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 12/06/2019 at 04:13, Rob C said:

First car is an MGA, not an Austin Healy.

I would agree it is not an Austin Healy. I had a Austen Healy 3000 in the early 1960's and it had a jump seat behind the front seats. Your example does not have the jump seat.

Your XK  example was replaced later by the XKE so you should maybe consider XKD?

Hula bobblehead in a grass skirt playing the ukulele while driving in Kaneohe, Hawaii on Oahu

- Image ID: S2PN79

hula-bobblehead-in-a-grass-skirt-playing

driving-down-a-road-in-kaneohe-hawaii-on

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 2

On 15/06/2019 at 20:44, Bill Brooks said:

I would agree it is not an Austin Healy. I had a Austen Healy 3000 in the early 1960's and it had a jump seat behind the front seats. Your example does not have the jump seat.

Your XK  example was replaced later by the XKE so you should maybe consider XKD?

Thanks, Wim and I sorted this out some days ago by looking at the 1000 Miglia starter list.

Some of the gatti liberi of Venice, protected by law.

TDBMKR.jpg

Unfortunately, he's back as well.....

Bunga bunga.

TD933D.jpg

On 13/06/2019 at 03:22, Colblimp said:

Ocean Endeavour moored in Bantry, West Cork.trpkp5.jpg

Andy that is a great stock shot because it has so many possible buyers. The ship and the estate building compliment each other. The ship stands out from the hills in the background against the water because of the high shooting angle. The building has the verticals corrected because of the vantage point and the telephoto lens. Tourism weather, it never rains in Ireland. Possible sales to the owners of the ship, Irish travel, the estate itself, general architecture, general cruising, history. Lots of potential.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Got your yacht moored at the bottom of the garden Andy?

Plonker!!! 😂🤣😂

3 minutes ago, Bill Brooks said:

Andy that is a great stock shot because it has so many possible buyers. The ship and the estate building compliment each other. The ship stands out from the hills in the background against the water because of the high shooting angle. The building has the verticals corrected because of the vantage point and the telephoto lens. Tourism weather, it never rains in Ireland. Possible sales to the owners of the ship, Irish travel, the estate itself, general architecture, general cruising, history. Lots of potential.

Thanks Bill, didn't think of it that way!  All that was on my mind was being knackered after climbing a gajillion steps to get the damn pic 🤣

20 minutes ago, Colblimp said:
5 hours ago, Doc said:

Got your yacht moored at the bottom of the garden Andy?

Plonker!!! 😂🤣😂

Cheers mate!

😂

• Like 1