Congratulations! (or not)

34 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

It's like an Agatha Christie story where every one is gathered together in the old house and they have to work out what they have in common....

And where exactly were you at 2.19 this morning?

12 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

I had an email from Alamy this morning telling me my images had passed QC.

They haven't.

Just me?

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have received an email about images passing QC (when they haven't), please could you forward it on to CR (contributors@alamy.com)?

It has been Easter bank holiday here in the UK, but our QC team is now back in the office and are working through the backlog of submissions. 

Thanks,

Alamy 

6 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have received an email about images passing QC (when they haven't), please could you forward it on to CR (contributors@alamy.com)?

It has been Easter bank holiday here in the UK, but our QC team is now back in the office and are working through the backlog of submissions. 

Thanks,

Alamy 

In my case it's receiving the mail about 3 days after the sub has passed...🤔

Phil

2 hours ago, Phil Crean said:

In my case it's receiving the mail about 3 days after the sub has passed...🤔

Phil

Might be the same for me, it's hard to tell. I tend to check IM more frequently than my emails, so I just delete the messages when I see them as I've usually edited them already.

Archived