Favourite Photos in July

Sally

Hoverfly having a meal.

Just back from a weeks holiday walking in the Italian alps. Tired but rearing to go default_smile.pngon the images, selection, removing, post processing ,uploading, keywording, etc.etc.etcdefault_wacko.png.

Alan

p99j5a.jpg

london-uk-28th-july-2018-uk-weather-perf

London, UK. 28th July 2018. UK Weather: Perfect weather for a picnic- Hampton Court, Greater London, England UK 28th July 2018 Cecily (in pink) from London turns six years old today at the gardens of Hampton Court Palace. [model released]

london-uk-28th-july-2018-uk-weather-perf

windsor-uk-30th-july-2018-uk-weather-par

Windsor, UK. 30th July 2018.

UKWeather: Partly sunny in Windsor

30 July 2018 Windsor, England UK Perfect weather for paddling a canoe under Windsor Bridge on the River Thames

I got excited by this subject and you'll need to look closely to see what it is. I was exploring a patch of seemingly barren sand and rubble at Tulamben, Bali, looking for goby and shrimp combos, and realised I was looking at what appeared to be teeth, then I saw the eyes, the rest of the body was totally buried in the sand. I've never seen this fish before, and after the photos, I "gently" encouraged it out of the sand so hubby could get some video to help me ID it - and was amazed to see a large, 50cm flatfish appear.

indian-halibut-also-known-as-australian-halibut-and-bigmouth-halibut-psettodes-erumei-fish-hidden-in-sand-eyes-and-teeth-showing-as-it-waits-for-p-PB98KX.jpg 

Archived