What's the strangest photo you have sold?

So apparently everything sells eventually....I want to see the gems that you posted "just to see if they would sell," and then they actually did. :lol: I have a couple I am debating on uploading for this reason. lol

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Hmm.. nice topic. Here's mine

Budorcas taxicolor or Takin taken in Myanmar

budorcas-taxicolor-or-takin-at-the-maymy

oh he's not that weird though...I got a surprise photo bomb in the background of one I took a couple weeks ago...

14 minutes ago, MandyD said:

oh he's not that weird though...I got a surprise photo bomb in the background of one I took a couple weeks ago...

Yeah, but has it sold?

And how come you always get the last word?:lol::lol:

24 minutes ago, Rico said:

Yeah, but has it sold?

And how come you always get the last word?:lol::lol:

No, because I haven't posted it yet....and because it's me!?! :P

4 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Perhaps the beavers who lived there didn't think it was strange, but I was somewhat surprised when this one licensed.

beaver-dam-in-hinge-park-or-olympic-vill

Nice, he even has a mail box!...I have been finding alot of wildlife in the city lately and have been snapping it all. This one doesn't surprise me too much...I saw a man get attacked by Canada Goose in front of BP downtown here last week.

40 minutes ago, MandyD said:

Nice, he even has a mail box!...I have been finding alot of wildlife in the city lately and have been snapping it all. This one doesn't surprise me too much...I saw a man get attacked by Canada Goose in front of BP downtown here last week.

Thanks. I went back several times to try to get a picture of the beavers (two apparently) but no luck. They must have moved to the burbs by now.

Okay I will upload it in the next batch...keytagging should be fun, and if it ever sells and it's for personal use, I just may die.

6 minutes ago, York Photographer said:

planking man Internet craze photo photography extreme sport sports fun funny silly photos picture pictures laying Stock Photo

Sold a few photographs like this one of me!

Posted by Rob Cook

oh dear..lol...thanks for sharing this...got any head first?

Archived