Holiday karma. Are you a victim?

Others have mentioned these end of year months being dismal for zooms and sales. I never noticed a difference myself.

Until this year. NO zooms this week. In fact, my monthly zooms are at an all-time low since reaching 3000 image count. Two sales for the month, one decent, the other ...nuf said.

No joy.

An OKish month for sales to date, but zooms went off the scale at the start of the month, almost reached the magical (for me) 3 figs, now gradually sliding down to more usual levels.

Had a dreadful time for zooms during the summer, swings and roundabouts. Part of the fun of this game is that it is so unpredictable.

An OKish month for sales to date, but zooms went off the scale at the start of the month, almost reached the magical (for me) 3 figs, now gradually sliding down to more usual levels.

Had a dreadful time for zooms during the summer, swings and roundabouts. Part of the fun of this game is that it is so unpredictable.

Lol, you must embrace misery. Not fun! I want the graph's line to keep moving UP! That's how I define fun. :)

I have enough November zooms to share with everyone, but sales have not been great. I have double zooms on 7 images now, so maybe they will kick in as sales these last days.

Happy hols, everyone -- I'm having grilled salmon as my 'turkey.'  :)

I have enough November zooms to share with everyone, but sales have not been great. I have double zooms on 7 images now, so maybe they will kick in as sales these last days.

My sales numbers have been oddly predictable this year -- i.e. little variation from month to month (not complaining at all).

Canadian Thanksgiving was last month. Salmon was my choice as well. I've also been known to have tofurky. It's pretty good (honest) if you spice it up with stuffing.

My sales numbers have been oddly predictable this year -- i.e. little variation from month to month (not complaining at all).

Canadian Thanksgiving was last month. Salmon was my choice as well. I've also been known to have tofurky. It's pretty good (honest) if you spice it up with stuffing.

I paid extra to have your wild Pacific salmon, John. Don't know if it in fact is such. 

Low zooms and low sales for November for me ( so far )

Shame. Need 2 more sales and $50 more to double last years license sales and revenue though.

Was hoping to crack it this month !

Not looking great at the moment  :(

Late here, 11 pm Oklahoma time, and before shutting down the Mac, I decided to check.  2 zooms, but better yet, a nice sale of $100.  I'll take it.  I need to gripe more often.  :wacko:

A sale in the bag is worth 10 zooms in the measures.

After my best month ever last month of 21 sales i'm currently only on 3.

Newspaper sales seem to have dried up so I can't look forward to an end of month surge.

Zooms probably below average although I had 4 yesterday, all for the same subject so fingers crossed!

John.

I'm quietly hoping everyone at Alamy is slaving away trying to get new contrib tools ready. Then at the end of the month loads of sales will fly in

(better keep dreaming I guess !)

Late here, 11 pm Oklahoma time, and before shutting down the Mac, I decided to check.  2 zooms, but better yet, a nice sale of $100.  I'll take it.  I need to gripe more often.  :wacko:

"Haste still pays haste, and leisure answers leisure;

Like doth quit like, and Measure still for Measure."

-Will Shakespeare

-Will Shakespeare

Hard act to follow...

-Will Shakespeare

Hard act to follow...

I thought you did a pretty good job. B)

Archived