Half a pint of beer - well a pint glass with half drunk (or is that half still to drink?)

That reminds me.............

Had a couple of those in the last month or two.

Come to think of it, a quarter of my licenses are beverage related. It's only 12% of my collection. There's a theme here.

This could be fun. Don't tell the OP.

Half a pint of beer - well a pint glass with half drunk (or is that half still to drink?)

That reminds me.............

Depends wether you are an pessimist or an optimist. ;)

Allan

dramatic-wide-angle-view-looking-up-at-s

My most recent sale here on Alamy: $7, the one before that here was $250. Pretty wild swings. I got 50% of each. Not worried about someone taking a ferry to Nantucket to copy this LOL. The $250 image was also from Cape Cod, on the mainland so easier to get to. And the one before that $99 was also from Nantucket - a different lighthouse. ( Had a run of infringement payments in-between).  Funny coincidence the pix are all from the same area but different buyers, different uses and countries. 

Last sale was a distributor sale, of the World Trade Center attack, for which I'll receive $1.67

When I  graduated college my first job was working for a small community paper where I was paid $10 per photo.

Who would ever imagine 30 years later I could receive a small fraction of that.

Young Japanese schoolgirl in her school uniform, on the Tokyo metro......personal use, again.....  :angry: .

Fairs fair. It might be the young girl and I think she would be entitled to a copy as you are hoping to profit from it. :)

Allan

Young Japanese schoolgirl in her school uniform, on the Tokyo metro......personal use, again.....  :angry: .

Fairs fair. It might be the young girl and I think she would be entitled to a copy as you are hoping to profit from it. :)

Allan

Very long odds....but nice if you are correct Allan !!

Archived