Have you found any alamy images Feb 2016

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

JORDI BOIXAREU/ ALAMY

The Independent  |  16 Feb 2016  |  UK  |  English  | Page: 34

Airbus A340 was forced to turn back
Picture: AMPS ERIK THAM/ ALAMY
Daily Express  |  16 Feb 2016  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 2

I will have to go back and add "spectacles" to all my images of people wearing glasses - another Britishism I've missed LOL. 

What do you non-American English speakers (British, Scottish, Australian, Irish, Canadian and others) call sunglasses? And you thought we needed translations into German, Mandarin, etc ...when we don't even all speak the same English LOL. 

Specs, Goggles, bins, jam jar bottoms, and a few more even more insulting colloquialisms i'm sure

I will have to go back and add "spectacles" to all my images of people wearing glasses - another Britishism I've missed LOL. 

What do you non-American English speakers (British, Scottish, Australian, Irish, Canadian and others) call sunglasses? And you thought we needed translations into German, Mandarin, etc ...when we don't even all speak the same English LOL. 

As well as sunglasses they are sometimes referred to as Shades in the UK.

As well as sunglasses they are sometimes referred to as Shades in the UK.

Thanks! Here too, though I don't think I added that as a keyword. 

You're welcome Dougie

Daily Mail Online 16/02/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-3445469/Revelling-life-large-ocean-wave-Royal-Caribbean-s-Anthem-Seas-takes-elements.html

EJHX3W   Martin Witte  Anthem of the Seas arriving in Hamburg

F6PR1E   dpa picture alliance   A woman watching on 06.11.2015 the robotic arms of the "Bionic Bar" on the "Anthem of the Seas"

Times, Paper, Online  and Tablet Edition 17th

FACNGA Simon Dack Brentford Towers council estate high rise blocks housing in West London UKrentford Towers council estate high rise blocks housing in West London UK

P9 E7HE2R Justin Kase Living statue artist in Trafalgar Square

P10-11 E0G04H Islandstock Fixed odds gaming machines in Ladbrokes Betting shop. UK

DW7T0K Islandstock Gamble responsibly posters showing national gambling helpline number in Coral Bookmaker

D9AJ4G Islandstock Roulette machines in Ladbrokes Bookmakers, England, UK

Entrance to Auschwitz Nazi death camp - Credited to Alamy that I can't find

FCB83A  Peter Cripps Early morning graveyard UK

P19 Forest in Teesdale, County Durham. Tuesday 16th February 2016, UK Weather. These hardy Swaledale sheep in the North Pennines were ready and waiting for the farmer to bring them their winter feed this morning as overnight temperatures dropped as low as minus 6 in some areas. © David Forster/Alamy Live News

P38 Hartlepool, UK. 15th Aug, 2014. Hartlepool Nuclear Power Station and drillling platform in repar yard in pre dawn light. Two reactors at Hartlepool’s nuclear power station have been shut down for inspection for eight weeks after a defect was found in a boiler at its sister station at Heysham. © ALANDAWSONPHOTOGRAPHY/Alamy Live News

P42 AYWFM9 DBURKE Window shopping for Rolls Royce luxury cars in Mayfair London UK

P45 F3BDP9   Atlaspix The Diary of a Teenage Girl is a 2015 American comedy-drama film

P10-11 E0G04H Islandstock Fixed odds gaming machines in Ladbrokes Betting shop. UK

DW7T0K Islandstock Gamble responsibly posters showing national gambling helpline number in Coral Bookmaker

D9AJ4G Islandstock Roulette machines in Ladbrokes Bookmakers, England, UK

P38 Hartlepool, UK. 15th Aug, 2014. Hartlepool Nuclear Power Station and drillling platform in repar yard in pre dawn light. Two reactors at Hartlepool’s nuclear power station have been shut down for inspection for eight weeks after a defect was found in a boiler at its sister station at Heysham. © ALANDAWSONPHOTOGRAPHY/Alamy Live News

Thanks for spotting those, Bryan. As always, much appreciated.

P19 Forest in Teesdale, County Durham. Tuesday 16th February 2016, UK Weather. These hardy Swaledale sheep in the North Pennines were ready and waiting for the farmer to bring them their winter feed this morning as overnight temperatures dropped as low as minus 6 in some areas. © David Forster/Alamy Live News

Thanks for the spot Bryan, much appreciated. 

Daily Mail Online 17/02/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3446516/Ferrante-fever-mystery-author-s-novels-detailing-two-young-women-s-struggles-1950s-Naples-lead-tourism-boom-Italian-city.html

B08E2G  donato r    Napoli Naples city campania vesuvio panorama Italy cityscape

C6K3TA   Boris Karpinski    Looking towards via Giovanni Paladino in Naples

Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3449797/Devon-beach-named-best-Britain-TripAdvisor-ll-probably-yourself.html

Anna Stowe/LOOP IMAGES on top of Potters Hill overlooking Putsborough Sands and Baggy Point.

Image Source Weymouth beach in dorset

robertharding Beach at St. Brelade's Bay, Jersey, Channel Islands

CW ImagesRhossili Bay Gower Swansea Wales

Mike Howitt St Ives beach Porthmeor Cornwall taken from the island

Kevin Britland fistral beach,newquay,cornwall,uk

way out west photography St. Ives Porthminster beach with the harbour and town in the distance

Helen Dixon Early morning at Perranporth beach

Helen Hotson Sunset at Solent Beach at Hengistbury Head near Bournemouth

Titanium Images Luskentyre Beach Isle of Harris view from Carran

Shhhhhhhhhhh...........these are all UK beach scenes.....don't tell the Blue Flag man.

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Today we see death as a personal affront to be rebuffed, rather than as a collective sorrow to be shared

Paul Fleet/Alamy

The Guardian  |  17 Feb 2016  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 37

Photograph: George Sweeney/Alamy
The Guardian  |  17 Feb 2016  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 15

LORENZO DALBERTO/ALAMY
The Independent  |  17 Feb 2016  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 33

aka ‘white bitch’, held by a fisherman in Los llanos, Venezuela
LEE DALTON/ ALAMY
The Independent  |  17 Feb 2016  |  UK  |  English  | Page: 26

The National Gallery is under siege by street performers
PAUL MELLING/ ALAMY
The Independent  |  17 Feb 2016  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 20

Times and Tablet edition 18th

P13 FBB9JR Phil Rees The French ski resort of Les Deux Alpes

the-french-ski-resort-of-les-deux-alpes-

P37  MX Collection A U.S. Army gun crew uses a M777 A2 howitzer to fire illumination rounds from Forward Operating Base Hadrian in the Deh Rawud

a-us-army-gun-crew-uses-a-m777-a2-howitz

17/02/2016, UK, Guardian, p15, church procession in County Donegal, ET1M5M, George Sweeney
17/02/2016, UK, Guardian, p37, Grim Reaper, BNJXFX, Paul Fleet
17/02/2016, UK, Guardian G2, p2, inside Charity Shop, E83MEY, Alex Segre [Alamy credit only]

Archived