Images licenced in September 2024

On 21/09/2024 at 10:28, Phil said:

Low $  

RM

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical

100 yrs

roll-of-yellow-plastic-caution-warning-t

Congratulations on how well UT is doing, Phil. I think they are back, for sure.

8 hours ago, Steve Hyde said:

Mid $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

a-close-up-macro-shot-of-a-single-flower

I wonder if the searcher used the keyword I gave you. I might regret that. Kidding…😁

• Love 1

On 20/09/2024 at 02:18, Roy Waller said:

Presentation or newsletters. $  I won't have any trouble spending my share all at once.

cuckoo-cuculus-canorus-male-with-drinker

Cuckoo, Scotland.

Roy, the expression in the bird’s eye is like, “oh yuk, do I really want to eat this?” I really like this image. I’m a bird-lover.

Elephant hawk-moth, lowish $$.

iQ, multiple editorial use.

Used in Countryfile Magazine in May, wasn't invoiced, so I reported it to Alamy. Sadly, they've charged the normal price, though I had expected a higher infringement fee.

elephant-hawk-moth-deilephila-elpenor-in

• Love 1
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I wonder if the searcher used the keyword I gave you. I might regret that. Kidding…😁

Ha ha, I’m grateful because I need all the help I can get. If I ever find where it was used I’ll let you know. 

When I started out uploading stock I did some research on stock agencies. The advice from one stock library, I was looking at, was ‘don’t send us pictures of flowers, the stock agency’s are saturated with images of flowers and plants’.

I didn’t go with them but took that advice on board for some time. I didn’t bother with many plant images until one of the few I had uploaded to Alamy sold for a good three figure sum. There’s nothing like a good sale to inspire you.

I’m still guilty of not shooting or uploading as many plant and flower pics as I should because they do sell and normally for a decent fee. 

Edited by Steve Hyde

Farmer checking the cattle drinking water supply in a bare paddock during drought, Queensland, Australia 

UK Educational book - $$

PGKE9G.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Congratulations on how well UT is doing, Phil. I think they are back, for sure.

Thanks Betty!  The 'horns are looking good so far.

14 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Roy, the expression in the bird’s eye is like, “oh yuk, do I really want to eat this?” I really like this image. I’m a bird-lover.

Thanks Betty. You are probably right about what the look in its eye means. I think this might have been a dozen caterpillars we'd fed it.

Banksy in Bristol. $

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 14 August 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

banksy-graffiti-artists-work-well-hung-l

Edited by Webby
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Happy to see one from Canada.

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Front cover
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 23 September 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

Lowish $$

A young Trumpeter swan (Cygnus buccinator) flapping its wings spreading ripples in the water against a black background. Stock Photo

• Love 3
  • Like 6

One time use in a single editorial or advertorial article within the print and /or web versions of all group titles. Includes simultaneous publication of the original article across group titles, and in social media, digital apps and branded content, when the image is displayed in the same context. Any placement in paper and online. 

Lower $$.

anchor-bankside-pub-and-rocky-riverbed-o

11.2.2023, London, England.

• Like 1

John Ruskins grave. $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Start: 25 September 2024
Duration: Unlimited

john-ruskin-grave-in-st-andrews-church-c

• Like 1

Woman at 'Go Ape'' forest adventure centre. Grizedale Forest Park, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom 

Woman at 'Go Ape'' forest adventure centre. Grizedale Forest Park, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, Stock Photo

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Editorial print + digital use.
Duration: Unlimited

Mid $$
  • Like 1

Affiliate Sale. Individual License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites and social media, short-form-video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, print runs of up to 5,000 for print marketing, print publishing and self-published book. Restrictions stated before or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

Upper $.

children-playing-at-tlnlahti-park-playgr

17.8.2023, Helsinki, Finland.

• Love 1

Two in today. Not great prices but better than the silly low cents ones.

low $$

people-out-and-about-pass-by-the-sainsbury-wing-of-the-national-gallery-london-england-uk-2G2H01R.jpg

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 28 August 2024
End: 29 August 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online

over mid $

local-authority-cctv-street-surveillance-cameras-mounted-at-height-on-pole-northwood-england-uk-2T4Y7JY.jpg

Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 07 August 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

Edited by Dave Richards
added text
  • Love 2

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2024
End: 01 August 2029
Spain,Book, print and/or e-book

Distributor sale, $$

A traditional old stone mediterranean farmhouse, called masia in Tárbena countryside (Marina Baixa, Alicante, Valencian Community, Spain)

2R9A680.jpg

• Love 2

Full price presentation, 3rd licence of this image by Alamy. Backstory is there was  a swarm of these tiny jellyfish, and even with a lycra dive suit, my neck, ears and lower face was badly stung.
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Duration: In perpetuity

a-tiny-brown-sea-thimble-jellyfishlinuch

• Love 4
  • Like 1