Images Licenced August 2024

From the distubances in Bristol on Saturday.  Compared to the other published pictures this is a modest snap, but I like it.

An observation for people watching this story from abroad.  The Police effectively kept the two protests apart and order was mostly maintained. To be honest I left before it got dark, but walking through the City, a quart mile from the conflict everything looked like a normal Saturday night. Well normal for Bristol, Hen Nights party hats, laughter and families.

Bristol, UK. 3rd Aug, 2024. Riot PPE was available.A large Police operation is under way in Bristol as Stop the Boats and Refugees are welcome protestors meet up in Bristol City Centre. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Standard Editorial Licence
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 06 August 2024
Duration: Unlimited

Tuppence.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

Not bad, not bad at all.

Thanks Mr Standfast. Not high $$ but it all adds up. It was an interesting evening and it was nice to chat to you.

• Thanks 1

Manchester, UK, 3rd August, 2024. Person holds 'oppose Tommy Robinson' placard in anti racist march. Protest with theme: 'Stand up for your country Enough is Enough', with a counter protest: 'Stand Up to Racism' demonstration, Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, United Kingdom, in the wake of the fatal stabbing of three young girls in Southport and violent riots that have followed. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $.

The police also did a good job in Manchester of keeping the two sides apart and dampening down any violence, though when smaller groups of youths split off it was impossible for the police to be everywhere. 

2XP1M5G.jpg

• Love 2

I usually do not post in this topic, but this time got 6 licenses at once, likely for one book as all have the same description and the same $27.89

Usage: Editorial, Book, print and/or e-book, up to 12,500 print run, World English Language, 5 years
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Any size
End: 06 August 2029

DGJ610.jpg

BP49B7.jpg

C5Y577.jpg

BKG418.jpg

PBM620.jpg

DGJ44T.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Same value licence as post above.And my 5th flying fox image licenced since 25 July. But for 3 different uses/prices.
Usage: Editorial, Book, print and/or e-book, up to 12,500 print run, World English Language, 5 years
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Any size
End: 06 August 2029

grey-headed-flying-foxes-pteropus-polioc

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Usage: Editorial, Use in a single article across e-newsletter, magazine, and/or editorial website
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 05 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity  low $$

DAHYHE.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

On 01/08/2024 at 20:19, gvallee said:

I have a tendency to have some of my images used to illustrate an article about a drowning, death, murder or other sad news. When I saw the subject of this one, I thought here we go again. The owner of this property had been arrested for murder a while back. But no, googling what Love Inc is, it seems to be a musical website.

Standard editorial license for use on Love Inc branded website - $

KH6Y2X.jpg

Well I hope they don't find out and come back looking for a refund!

29 minutes ago, Kent Johnson said:

Well I hope they don't find out and come back looking for a refund!

I would be crushed to lose my $3 net 🙃

• Love 2

Combined a day at sunny Weymouth with shooting one of the many far-right gatherings and a counter protest pictured here. Shot 4/8/24 licensed 5/8/24, RM, lower $. 

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing. Media: Website, app and social media,Start: 05 August 2024, Duration: Unlimited

weymouth-dorset-uk-4th-august-2024-far-r

London, shot on TUC march 12/5/2018, licensed 5/8/24, RM, just under mid $$. 

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only, Industry sector: Education, Start: 05 August 2024, Duration: Unlimited.

A welcome early start to the month, last month was awful.

london-uk-12th-may-2018-tuc-march-and-ra

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use in Suffolk Wildlife Magazine (print, digital & electronic), Editorial leaflets and PDF online. Website and Social Media, Annual Report - Single use (Excludes advertising).

Media: Magazine - print, digital & electronic.

Start: 6.8.24

Duration: Unlimited.

Mid $$

oystercatcher-uk-2BC6NCP.jpg

Oystercatchers, Scotland.

• Love 5

2 sales for a total of $3-42 gross Doesn't buy a coffee for net revenue 

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
51 MB
5184 x 3456 pixels
2 MB compressed

2HF2ANJ.jpg

2HF2AND.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alexander Hogg said:

2 sales for a total of $3-42 gross Doesn't buy a coffee for net revenue 

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
51 MB
5184 x 3456 pixels
2 MB compressed

2HF2ANJ.jpg

2HF2AND.jpg

Gross isn't great, but the more sales you get, and the more often, should lead to more sales.

p.s. are you hosting these photos externally? If you use Chrome, you can have the picture open (go to recent sales on your Dashboard, then click on the image), then on your post in the Forum, click on Insert image from URL. Then click on the Chrome tab that has your picture, click on the picture and drag it to the top of the tab that has your Forum post and then down into the 'Insert image from URL' dialogue box.

Edited by Steve F
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Gross isn't great, but the more sales you get, and the more often, should lead to more sales.

p.s. are you hosting these photos externally? If you use Chrome, you can have the picture open (go to recent sales on your Dashboard, then click on the image), then on your post in the Forum, click on Insert image from URL. Then click on the Chrome tab that has your picture, click on the picture and drag it to the top of the tab that has your Forum post and then down into the 'Insert image from URL' dialogue box.

No I'll try your suggestion next time Thanks 

Manchester, UK, 3rd August, 2024.  Man holds 'save our kids' placard. 'Stand Up For Your Country: Enough is Enough' protest, Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, UK, in the wake of the fatal stabbing of three young girls in Southport and violent riots that have followed. Similar protests are taking place around the UK. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

(Used by theconversation.com with caption 'Much of the Islamophobic rhetoric is couched in a narrative of ‘defence’.')

2XP5AHW.jpg

Edited by zxzoomy
  • Like 1

Manchester, UK, 3rd August, 2024. Protest with theme: 'Stand up for your country Enough is Enough', with a counter protest: 'Stand Up to Racism' demonstration, Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, United Kingdom, in the wake of the fatal stabbing of three young girls in Southport and violent riots that have followed. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

2XP1MD0.jpg

• Like 1

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 07 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

Malayan Tiger swimming, high $

close-up-shot-of-a-malayan-tiger-swimmin

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Manchester, UK, 3rd August, 2024. Stand off between riot police wearing helmets and right wing protesters. Greater Manchester Police officers cope with the pressure of right wing and anti racist protests, Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, UK, in the wake of the fatal stabbing of three young girls in Southport and violent riots that have followed. Similar protests are taking place around the UK. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage. Start: 07 August 2024 Duration: In perpetuity. $$

2XP5FB4.jpg

• Love 1

Must be my week for helicopter images. This is the second to drop in.

Usage: Editorial, Standard Editorial Licence
Start: 07 August 2024

Another tint $ net.

irish-coast-guard-sikorsky-s-92-medium-l

• Like 1

On 05/08/2024 at 02:19, Stan Pritchard said:

Ealing Studios. Walpole Park, West Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Ealing Studios. Walpole Park, West Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 03 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity.

LOW $$

Today 8th. August, this sale was refunded and then re-purchased under different terms. The new price was a whole 34 cents more than the first price. I've never had this happen before.