dashboard graph 2 days behind...?

Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg

Question

4 hours ago, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:
am I correct in noticing the Contributor Dashboard Overview graph
has not been updated for at least 48 hours...? 
Yet Sales Reports have been...

You are indeed correct

5 hours ago, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:
am I correct in noticing the Contributor Dashboard Overview graph
has not been updated for at least 48 hours...? 

+1

6 hours ago, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:

Also measures. You can even check for latest cleared payments in the sales report, yet they are not included in the dashboard cleared balance. To be fair I'd prefer this nitty-gritty part of the site to work like it is (sales/zooms/payments) than anything else however handy it is to have it displayed on one page.

Hi All, 

Thank you for flagging this, I have just raised this with our IT Team and asked them to investigate. 

Best,

Louise 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

@Alamy the database also hasn't updated yet today, and I've no reported sales on the last day of the month which is unheard of. If you could get the IT team to look at the second issue with great urgency that would be most appreciated! 😁

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Avpics said:

@Alamy the database also hasn't updated yet today, and I've no reported sales on the last day of the month which is unheard of. If you could get the IT team to look at the second issue with great urgency that would be most appreciated! 😁

My experience for the day: a sale/license one hour ago showed up immediately in the "recent sales" section of the main dashboard. It normally takes 24 hours or so, depending on the system update, as we know. I'm not complaining, though 😉

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

Just now, Ognyan Yosifov said:

My experience for the day: a sale/license one hour ago showed up immediately in the "recent sales" section of the main dashboard. It normally takes 24 hours, as we know. I'm not complaining, though 😉

Yes, same for me. Strange goings on🤔

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have had a sale appear for 31 May on my dashboard in Recent Sales but it does not appear in my sales history with the license terms as yet.

Edit: It has appeared now.

Edited by Sally Robertson

2 minutes ago, Martyn said:

My dashboard is still showing as last updated 29th May ...

Martyn, I’ve noticed my dashboard is the same in still showing the update as 29th May, even though a sale shows on the right for 31st May and that sale is also now listed in my sales history. So, yes, something still isn’t quite right yet.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

My last update is still showing 29 May too. I'm not a happy camper. 

Although that date has frozen, the meaningful aspects of sales, cleared payments, zooms etc are moving freely.

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

Although that date has frozen, the meaningful aspects of sales, cleared payments, zooms etc are moving freely.

Not for me. Mine hasn’t showed a zoom in weeks.

18 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Not for me. Mine hasn’t showed a zoom in weeks.

Odd. For the date range 1st to 3rd June I get 1332 views, 5 zooms, 4 sales, and I've also received cleared payments.

My Dashboard's last update still reads 29 May. Counting on my fingers, that's a week. Is this perhaps being presented as digital entertainment???,

Yes, 29th May still showing. 134 views since yesterday but zooms are a rarity for me now so near zero CTR. Cleared payment as well but sales consistently zero.

Motivation very low.