Stuck indoors waiting for a gas engineer to come and take a look at our CH system, which has an intermittent fault. so spending time navel gazing.

So this month started well with a few decent sales low $$$, high $$, mid $$ along with the normal cut price garbage.

Then there appeared a $25 lease, which was refunded the very same day.  Nowt wrong with it, it has sold before.

Then there was a gap of 6 days with  nothing

This morning "Other fees" made an unwelcome appearance, if only for -$0.37

Then this afternoon appears a $26 lease, things looking up ?

Is this a typical Alamy experience ?

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Stuck indoors waiting for a gas engineer to come and take a look at our CH system, which has an intermittent fault. so spending time navel gazing.

So this month started well with a few decent sales low $$$, high $$, mid $$ along with the normal cut price garbage.

Then there appeared a $25 lease, which was refunded the very same day.  Nowt wrong with it, it has sold before.

Then there was a gap of 6 days with  nothing

This morning "Other fees" made an unwelcome appearance, if only for -$0.37

Then this afternoon appears a $26 lease, things looking up ?

Is this a typical Alamy experience ?

Apart from the low $$$ and high $$ it's pretty typical yeh. 😂

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/01/2024 at 10:19, John Mitchell said:

I often have gaps, this month no sales from the 8th to the 16th, then the patient sprang back to life.

Very interesting month so far...

hello there! i am another photographer from BC 

I suddenly have a strange up happening. Until this past week, I've been limping along with a CTR in the 40% area with about 10 or 15 zooms showing. As of today, I have 50 zooms and my CTR has jumped to 1.25%

Has anyone got any ideas about this? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

I suddenly have a strange up happening. Until this past week, I've been limping along with a CTR in the 40% area with about 10 or 15 zooms showing. As of today, I have 50 zooms and my CTR has jumped to 1.25%

Has anyone got any ideas about this? 

Some zooms/views from January and early February have been added, resulting in what you experienced

I seem to have a DOWN happening. My CTR graph has dropped from 1.18 last month to 0.39, and I have only seven zooms showing for Feb. However, I have a 11 sales, which is good for mid-month. Zooms, etc. can get "topped up" out of the blue, I find. Moral of the story: don't pay much attention to Measures.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 2

Just now, Normspics said:

My CTR is the worst ever currently 0.07 normally I’m around 0.50 and sales have dried up only one this month. Hope your CH is fixed Bryan!

Absolutely no sales at all this year but CTR is about 0.53  

1 hour ago, Alexander Hogg said:

Absolutely no sales at all this year but CTR is about 0.53  

Meagre pickings so far. CTR about the Alamy average. Disappointing after a good run in the second half of last year. I had started to upload again too. 🤔 

• Like 1