• Colin Woods E6NBWD Mum and Son
    • Sally MP5NEY Guillemet Love (birds)
    • Colblimp FCB0F4 Carrott Wedding
    • TeeCee AA7AA3 Woman and Chimp
    • MichaelG KKDRDF Love Gaze
    • Steve Hyde CPY2AT Love Has No Boundries
    • NYCat DMBMYA Bears Hugging

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/03/19 at 04:59

This is the part I really don't like about running the challenge, having to narrow down to 8 photos!! Please don't vote for your own pic.  Poll closes at midnight on the 7th.  May the loveliest photo win!!

1. Jill Morgan, Lioness Sisters

Two White Lionesses At The Toronto Zoo Stock Photo

2. Colin Woods, Mum and Son 

A newborn baby asleep in a baby carrier wrap being held by the mother Stock Photo

3. Sally, Guillemet Love

A mating pair of guillemot seabirds, Uria aalge, on a rocky ledge, Isle of May, Firth of Forth. Scotland, UK Stock Photo

4. Colblimp, Carrot Wedding

Still life of a carrot wedding Stock Photo

5. TeeCee, Woman and Chimp

Molly Badham founder of Twycross Zoo with a young chimpanzee Stock Photo

6. MichaelG, Love Gaze

Romantic couple in love sitting on a bench on the Howth`s pier hugging and kissing, Howth Peninsula, Dublin, Ireland Stock Photo

7. Steve Hyde, Love Has No Boundaries

Two smartly dressed.homosexual, gay, men holding hands and showing off their wedding rings, after a civil registrar Stock Photo

8. NYCat, Bears Hugging

Grizzly Bear Yearling Cubs, Alaskan Brown Bears, Ursus arctos, hugging during a bout of play fighting, Lake Clark Stock Photo

Thanks for including my pic - but there's a lot better pics than mine which could have been chosen!  It was something me and my missus did one day when we were at a loose end and had a weird carrot.  I did it as a sort of hint, but she still said 'no' lol!  

1 hour ago, Colblimp said:

Thanks for including my pic - but there's a lot better pics than mine which could have been chosen!  It was something me and my missus did one day when we were at a loose end and had a weird carrot.  I did it as a sort of hint, but she still said 'no' lol!  

I choose for its whimsical illustration of love....apparently others like it too!  

3 hours ago, Eden said:

Nice selection....and the carrot humour is amusing!

I also very much liked Orest's 'Forest Couple'

It was fun topic.

Agreed - loved that "Forest Couple" - as well as the whimsical carrots - so many good ones to choose from, I'm not quite sure which to vote for. Great job everyone. 

Chuffed to have made the final eight. It was a great topic Michael.

The hands image came from a Civil Ceremony I was lucky enough to photograph a few years ago. It regularly gets licensed by the Daily Telegraph to illustrate relevant stories.

Well that was a super close finish with two very different photos going neck and neck to the end.  It was Paulette’s (NYCat) hugging bears winning by a nose!   I LOVE those bears!

Congrats Paulette! It’s over to you now!

Oh, hooray. Thank you all. I didn't vote for myself but I confess I avoided voting for the charming carrots because they were giving my bears some strong competition. I do love them and this probably should have been a tie, My hat is off to you, Colblimp for a very imaginative creation. I will get to work tomorrow on a new challenge topic.

Paulette

On 08/03/2019 at 02:29, NYCat said:

Oh, hooray. Thank you all. I didn't vote for myself but I confess I avoided voting for the charming carrots because they were giving my bears some strong competition. I do love them and this probably should have been a tie, My hat is off to you, Colblimp for a very imaginative creation. I will get to work tomorrow on a new challenge topic.

Paulette

Thanks for your kind words, I didn't vote for myself either.  Well done on the win, it's a great image.

Archived