Have you found any Alamy images September 2018

El País. El Viajero 21.09.2018

K31XY1 Jerónimo Alba Ermita San Bernabe, Ojo Guareña Natural Monument, Merindad de Sotoscueva, Burgos, Castillo y Leon, Spain, Europe

F2RP2K travellinglight Shopping in Buchanan Street, Glasgow, Scotland, UK

Very welcome Clare (and here's another :) ) and John
Steve

23/09/2018, Observer [Review section], p9, Yayoi Kusama, JAA315, IconicPix [Alamy credit only]
23/09/2018, Observer [Review section], p33, Max Hubacher in The Captain, PMWBGW, TCD/Prod.DB [Cropped. Alamy credit only]
23/09/2018, Observer [Magazine], p56, heritage tomatoes, M0Y8KW, Clare Gainey [Flipped L-R. Alamy credit only]
23/09/2018, Observer [Magazine], p59, Valetta skyline, EE7F2M, eye35 [Alamy credit only]
23/09/2018, Observer [Magazine], p59, hiker in Glen Affric, E1B2MG, mark ferguson [Alamy credit only]
23/09/2018, Observer [Magazine], p61, Llanthony Abbey, AR8HA6, Chris Howes/Wild Places Photography
23/09/2018, Observer [Magazine], p63, Hundertwasser House in Vienna, F167NH, JOHN KELLERMAN
23/09/2018, Observer, p20, Graduation Day at Manchester University, E4G6E4, Campus Shots [Alamy credit only]
23/09/2018, Observer, p38, giant hogweed, B1W3PD, Nigel Cattlin [Alamy credit only]
23/09/2018, Observer, p38, otter, DY9400, Prisma by Bernhardt Reiner/Dukas Presseagentur GmbH [Alamy credit only]
23/09/2018, Observer, p60,  Roppongi Art Night 2016 in Tokyo, H5F97D, Aflo Co. Ltd. [Alamy credit only]

12 hours ago, Bryan said:

Bryan, Thanks for the spot! :-)

Sunday Times 23rd - Business

Jansos Marmite prices were set to rocket until Unilever came to an agreement with the Tesco supermarket chain. - Image ID: H4GF8K

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/business/unilever-s-plans-may-lead-others-out-of-ftse-cxlrvfc3g

The consumer goods giant behind Marmite plans to relocate its quarters to Holland

Found in the Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/7312103/next-sale-tomorrow-how-to-get-a-bargain/

Next shop front Whiteley shopping centre Stock Photo

Photograph of Next shop front Whiteley shopping centre

Photographer: Robert Wilkinson / Alamy Stock Photo

Finder; Aiden

Image ID : D99KXP

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/7317276/dont-break-the-bank-these-are-the-cheapest-and-most-expensive-european-cities-for-autumn-city-breaks/

Krakow. Image of old town Krakow, Poland during sunrise. Stock Photo

Krakow. Image of old town Krakow, Poland during sunrise.

Contributor: rudi1976 / Alamy Stock Photo

Finder; Aiden

Image ID : JMDAF9

Found a book excerpt with a few alamy photographers listed  in the photo credits on the first page.  I don't know all the images as there are only a few pages included in the excerpt.

Book title:  See it Grow Pine Tree by Avery Elizabeth Hurt

Date of publication: 2019/2018

Photographers:

Mike Cavaroc

NatPar Collection

Doug Wilson

George Ostertag

Buddy Mays

The excerpt is found here:

https://bearportpublishing.com/excerpts/12772/download

Cheers John and John!

Times 24th

Goran Bogicevic  Woman at work, professional maid cleaning in dental office - Image ID: HC76GD

Universal Images Group North America LLC  Senna laxative tablets in blister pack - Image ID: D4BKPH

Obese man's stomach tape measure - can't find it

London, UK. 17th Jan, 2018. A police sniffer dog performs security searches ahead of The Duchess of Cambridge's arrivial at Great Ormond Street Hospital in west London to officially open the Mittal Children's Medical Centre, home to the new Premier Inn Clinical Building. Credit: Guy Corbishley/Alamy Live News - Image ID: KYWXG2

London, UK. 22nd September, 2018. Dancers from Semaphore Ballet Company perform on Primrose Hill on the last day of summer before the autumnal equinox. (L-R) Natsuki Uemura, Aoife Doherty, Rebecca Olarescu and Beth Wareing. Credit: Guy Corbishley/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PNPH5Y

Scottish Edition

Liverpool, England. 23rd September, 2018. Andy Kerr, chair of conference delivers his speech to conference, on the morning session of the first day of the Labour Party annual conference at the ACC Conference Centre. Kevin Hayes/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PP5036

Irish Edition

MBI  Driver Suffering From Whiplash After Traffic Collision - Image ID: E0BAWR

World

Malaga, Spain. 22nd Sep, 2018. Migrants seen forming a queue as they stand outside the rescue boat after their arrival at Port of Malaga.The Spanish Maritime Safety rescued a total of 170 migrants aboard three dinghies from the Mediterranean Sea and brought them to Malaga Harbour, where they were assisted by the Red Cross. Credit: Jesus Merida/SOPA Images/ZUMA Wire/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PP0X42

Business

Paul Brown  Office buildings and skyscrapers including One Canada Square around Canary Wharf at sunset, Isle of Dogs, London, England - Image ID: EJ3DAM

*Thanks again Steve

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/sep/23/cracking-nature-code-25-genome-study-sanger-centre-featherworts-otters-eagles
PB41M0 Nature Picture Library Asian predatory wasp (Vespa velutina nigrithorax) in flight
JPYTNG  Antoni Agelet / Biosphoto Elm-leaved Bramble (Rubus ulmifolius)
B1W3PD Nigel Cattlin Giant hogweed Heracleum mantegazzianum flowering umbel against blue sky
C5CK6D Jerome Murray - CC Red Squirrel Sciurus vulgaris feeding on tree branch in woodland, Strathspey, Scotland

K6ND52 Nature Photographers Ltd/PAUL R. STERRY Brown Trout - Salmo trutta
C5PM0K David Cole Common pipistrelle bat (Pipistrellus pipistrellus)
C54XHY Fabrizio Troiani Summer truffle on a white background
F57TB5 Frank Hecker  Common starfish
DTF8DD The Natural History Museum Dolomedes fimbriatus, great raft spider
EH4XP5 Nature Photographers Ltd/PAUL R. STERRY Lesser Spotted Catshark - Scyliorhinus canicula
DHYHNX tony phelps European Otter by the riverbank in the UK (lutra lutra) March
F7D0A5 Geoff Smith Grey Squirrel (Sciurus Carolinensis) eating a nut on the branch of a tree.
E9G59B Tim Plowden Brown coloured Ringlet (Aphantopus hyperantus) butterfly
MTFTBM Sandra Standbridge Roesel's Bush-cricket (Metrioptera roeselii)
BJFM32 Mk_Malin ragwort senecio squalidus yellow wildflowers
H6GM0W Saverio Gatto Golden Eagle (Aquila chrysaetos), juvenile perched on a dead branch
DADFW7 blickwinkel/Schmidbauer European robin (Erithacus rubecula), sitting on a branch of Forsythia
CNY0G5 blickwinkel/Hecker Red mason bee (Osmia rufa, Osmia bicornis)
D8M69A Izel Photography New Zealand flatworm (Arthurdendyus triangulatus).
FCF1A9 mike lane Water vole, Arvicola amphibius, single mammal by water
EY4050 Malcolm Schuyl Turtle Dove (Streptopelia turtur) adult standing on rock
C6W67P Olivier Parent Impatiens glandulifera - Himalayan Balsam
CT0355 Premaphotos Great scallop / King scallop (Pecten maximus: Pectinidae)

(couldn't find the stonefly or the featherwort)

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/24/small-tortoiseshell-butterfly-as-decline-continues
PKTRJG Colin Varndell Small tortoiseshell butterfly nectaring on sedum flowers.
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/24/historic-autumn-uk-walks-scotland-hampshire-yorkshire-devon-glasgow
EA4HBR Rob Shennan  Robert Burns-The birks of Aberfeldy
BGP87J Nature Photographers Ltd The Roman Wall looking towards St Mary the Virgin Church in Silchester
CXYPJ7 incamerastock/ICP The Undercliff and beach to the west of Lyme Regis town
FBNG38 Rory Prior View from the edge of Erringden Moor, above Mytholmroyd

Found in the Times by Adie

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/news-in-pictures-monday-september-24-2018-x0tbbdkjp

London, UK. 22nd September, 2018. Dancers from Semaphore Ballet Company perform on Primrose Hill on the last day of summer before the autumnal equinox. (L-R) Natsuki Uemura, Aoife Doherty, Rebecca Olarescu and Beth Wareing. Credit: Guy Corbishley/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Portrait of Dancers from Semaphore Ballet Company perform on Primrose Hill on the last day of summer before the autumnal equinox. (L-R) Natsuki Uemura, Aoife Doherty, Rebecca Olarescu and Beth Wareing. Credit: Guy Corbishley/Alamy Live News

Photographer: Guy Corbishley / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID : PNPH5Y

On 23/09/2018 at 04:07, Bryan said:

Sunday Times 23rd

John Keates The bright orange flower head of a 'Hillcrest Contessa' Dahlia - Image ID: EMEG9J

Many thanks again Bryan for finding one of mine!

John.

Cheers Clare
Steve

24/09/2018, Guardian G2, p2, Lusty Glaze beach, G3DP86, Paul Martin [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
24/09/2018, Guardian G2, p2, blackberry compote, S09H8G, Kerin Forstmanis / Stockimo
24/09/2018, Guardian G2, p7, easyGym in Liverpool, H7J91B, ken biggs [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

On 9/21/2018 at 18:17, SShep said:

October 2018, Which?, p6, engineer installing solar panel, CRX0NT, Juice Images [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p7, coins & ISA lettering, D9E8EH, Ken Drysdale [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p9, Asda sign, BM53NX, Alex Segre [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p44, Tesco Bank in Glasgow, EPNFBP, Rick Buettner [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p46, suitcase zips, FB8MDP, Maxal Tamor [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p46, webcam, B2F18G, Harald Richter [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p46, screwed up paper, AMGATK, Jon Helgason [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p47, businessman at hotel reception, M1APX2, Jozef Polc [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p47, woman pouring kettle, KA2315, Andrea Obzerova [Alamy credit only]

ISSN:  0043-4841

Alamy staff tells me that this (mine) image (October 2018, Which?, p46, suitcase zips, FB8MDP, Maxal Tamor ) has never been sold.
Can you give me a more precise link to your source please?

47 minutes ago, Maxal Tamor said:

Alamy staff tells me that this (mine) image (October 2018, Which?, p46, suitcase zips, FB8MDP, Maxal Tamor ) has never been sold.

Forgive me, I'm butting in here, but if Alamy say they haven't licensed it, then I'd say that the likelihood is that Which? has just credited your image incorrectly and the sale will be via one of your MS outlets.

1 hour ago, Maxal Tamor said:

It may not have been invoiced yet as it is the October edition so very recent.

Pearl

Hi Maxal,

The image was used with others in an article over two pages with one set of credits at the end to Alamy and Getty.  As there's no immediate way of telling which images relate to which credit I've assumed that its Alamy as the image is on Alamy.  As Danny says its maybe from a MS outlet and its not credited, especially as its RF.  Or, as Pearl said maybe just not invoiced yet.

Hope this helps.

Steve

Archived