Have you found any Alamy images September 2018

Found in the Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/7300597/mps-roast-starbucks-over-tax/

A Starbucks coffee cup sitting on a table outside Starbucks coffee shop, Canary Wharf. London, UK. Stock Photo

Photograph of A Starbucks coffee cup sitting on a table outside Starbucks coffee shop, Canary Wharf. London, UK.

Photographer: Andrew Aitchison / Alamy Stock Photo

Finder: Adie

Image ID : DEKK01

Starbucks coffee sign Stock Photo

Photo of Starbucks coffee sign

Photographer: Marc Hill / Alamy Stock Photo

Finder: Adie

Image ID : CBY65D

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/19/strolling-in-swansea-city-walk-dylan-thomas-art-poetry-history
PBRA1E Kathy deWitt Exterior view of mural on wall of Volcano Theatre Art Haus on Wind Street in the city of Swanea
M29WE5 Gruffydd Thomas Remains of the Slip Bridge on Swansea beach sea front

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/20/top-uk-crisp-brands-failing-to-ditch-plastic-packets-research-shows
C3GDC5 Ashley Cooper pics A Rook (Corvus frugilegus) feeding on a packet of crisps in a motorway service station car park, scotland, UK.
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/20/north-yorkshire-lyke-wake-walk-york-moors
BH01GN Phil Cornelius Cairn on Simon Howe on the North York Moors National Park
BD5AF5 Mike Kipling Photography Walkers on the Lyke Wake Walk Lilla Cross Fylingdales Moor North Yorkshire
JECJD0 Derek Lunn Lyke Wake walk route, North Yorkshire Moors

Times 20th

Windermere Cumbria UK .30th July 2018 Full service back (with two carriages instead of 3 previously ) on Lakes Line after services where cancelled after new timetable at Northern rail All trains on the Lakes Line, in the Lake District, are being reinstated after 2 months of bus replacements & vintage Railway Company which ran the line for 2 weeks. Northern scrapped 168 services per day last month to try to relieve chaos caused by the timetable's introduction in May. Services in Manchester, Merseyside and Lancashire are partially resuming . Credit:Gordon Shoosmith/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PBWFMY

David Clynch  A closeup crop of a hand holding a prosecco bottle and pouring the prosecco into champagne flutes on a wooden table with a wooden background - Image ID: HMG1P6

Peter Marshall  Andrew Murray of Stop the War speaking at the Stop the War 'Don't Bomb Syria' protest opposite Parliament. - Image ID: KT3JEA

Photopat  Man in sportsoutfit with wii control in hand - Image ID: B6CM8H

Matthew Clarke The Princess Royal Hospital - Telford Part of The Shrewsbury and telford hospital NHS trust - Image ID: E78BCJ

Mark Waugh  Fracking firm Cuadrilla drilling for shale gas in Lancashire, pictured the drilling rig - Image ID: KG3WER

Cultura RM  Baby boy looking surprised in high chair - Image ID: F0W427

Scottish Edition

Christian Ohde  Internet cable, high-speed Internet, broadband Internet access - Image ID: KJ69PB

Findlay  Front access doorway and wall with Justiciary motif, High Court of Justiciary, Glasgow, Scotland, Great Britain, UK - Image ID: DXW3M9

Angus McComiskey   High Court of Justiciary on Lawnmarket, Royal Mile, Edinburgh Scotland - Image ID: GJ4WWP

Sally Anderson News Dunbar, Scotland, 22 April 2018. Eye Cave Beach, Dunbar, East Lothian, Scotland, United Kingdom, 22nd April 2018. The second day of the Second European stone stacking championships took place this weekend in Dunbar, organised by Dunbar Street Art Trail. The first competition of the day was to balance the most number of stones in 20 minutes. The winner balanced 29 stones, slightly less than last year's winning 32 stones. Marco Montesini, from Spain, and James Brunt, from England, build stone stacks in symmetry - Image ID: ME8HPR

Ian Rutherford  A cricket match taking place in the Meadows, Edinburgh with the apartments in the Quartermile in the distance. - Image ID: MJYYCY

Irish Edition

BSIP SA   VAGINAL SMEAR - Image ID: CT5P9F

blickwinkel/Cairns  hen harrier (Circus cyaneus), adult female landing with a prey, United Kingdom, Scotland, Sutherland - Image ID: CNTN70

Wavebreak Media ltd  Judge talking with the criminal in handcuffs - Image ID: EF4XJW

ROPI  Cologne, Germany. 5th Oct, 2017. Cologne train station Security staff of Deutschen Bahn AG (DB), German rail carrier, wear body camera Credit: ROPI/Alamy Live News - Image ID: KCFCTC

World

Jair Bolsonaro, rally very similar to Cris Faga/ZUMA Wire/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PM2911 but can't find it, maybe lapsed live news

rudi1976  Prague. Image of Prague, capital city of Czech Republic, during dramatic sunset. - Image ID: GCP7JW

Business

Colin Underhill   Chiltern Railways class 165 train near King`s Sutton, Northamptonshire, UK - Image ID: MNW658

Times 2

Philip Sayer The boy on a rocking horse on the fourth plinth Trafalgar Square London by Artists Michael Elmgreen and Ingar Dragset - Image ID: CN78CT

33 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Times 20th

Scottish Edition

Sally Anderson News Dunbar, Scotland, 22 April 2018. Eye Cave Beach, Dunbar, East Lothian, Scotland, United Kingdom, 22nd April 2018. The second day of the Second European stone stacking championships took place this weekend in Dunbar, organised by Dunbar Street Art Trail. The first competition of the day was to balance the most number of stones in 20 minutes. The winner balanced 29 stones, slightly less than last year's winning 32 stones. Marco Montesini, from Spain, and James Brunt, from England, build stone stacks in symmetry - Image ID: ME8HPR

Many thanks indeed for that, Bryan. Is that the print or online version? 

42 minutes ago, Sally said:

Many thanks indeed for that, Bryan. Is that the print or online version? 

Cheers Sally. It's online, I don't have access to the hard copy version of the Scottish Edition.

19 hours ago, Pearl said:

Loads of Alamy credited images on these 2019 calendars http://www.carouselcalendars.co.uk/product/format/a4-calendars

Too many photographers to list and the writing is quite small to read but a few I could recognise

Ian Dagnall

Adam Burton

CW Images

Ashley Cooper

Alan Novelli

Tim Gainey

Washington Imaging - Bryan?

David Wall

It's worth looking at any calendars that you think might be possible then click on the image showing the thumbnails on the back where the credit line is.  Also worth looking at other calendar ranges from their products list.

I found three of mine, two are the same image and they haven't been invoiced yet.  I used to supply this company direct but they now prefer buying from libraries, especially Alamy it seems.  When I supplied them directly I was paid separately for each calendar even if the same image was used.  It will be interesting to see whether I get paid twice for the same image this time or whether Alamy will have given them a multiple use deal.

Pearl

Hi Pearl,

They also used to buy from me direct but I noticed from looking at the credits of the freebies they sent me that more and more were from Alamy.  Unfortunately, what we get paid once Alamy do their deal and give us our 50% is not nearly as much as what we got directly from them.  I can't blame Carousel Calendars for needing to go for the cheapest deal, but it does make a difference to our income (mine anyway).  When I approached them and asked if that was their policy for the future (to buy from stock libraries rather than direct) they said no, but I am not so sure.  At least they are using Alamy, which is something I suppose.....and give full credit which many calendar companies do not do.

1 minute ago, Camera Girl said:

Hi Pearl,

They also used to buy from me direct but I noticed from looking at the credits of the freebies they sent me that more and more were from Alamy.  Unfortunately, what we get paid once Alamy do their deal and give us our 50% is not nearly as much as what we got directly from them.  I can't blame Carousel Calendars for needing to go for the cheapest deal, but it does make a difference to our income (mine anyway).  When I approached them and asked if that was their policy for the future (to buy from stock libraries rather than direct) they said no, but I am not so sure.  At least they are using Alamy, which is something I suppose.....and give full credit which many calendar companies do not do.

I absolutely agree.  I used to sell 20+ per year to them which was a very nice little earner but sadly no more.  What is annoying is that the image they have used twice is one I had sent to them but they have chosen to buy it from Alamy instead.  When David Pike was in charge he looked after us photographers but things have changed since he left. Another nail in the coffin.

Pearl

Findlay  Front access doorway and wall with Justiciary motif, High Court of Justiciary, Glasgow, Scotland, Great Britain, UK - Image ID: DXW3M9

Thanks again Bryan,

Apparently I have a "front page" of the Scottish edition too. (Must look when I'm out and about)

So Storm Ali wasn't all bad.

Cheers,

Findlay

National Geographic / Travel
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/north-america/united-states/national-parks/cuyahoga-valley-scenic-railroad-vintage-zephyr/
Hit the Rails for the Best Cuyahoga Valley Experience

The Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
B5A7N3  Jim West RM

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/asia/kazakhstan-kyrgyzstan-tajikistan-turkmenistan-uzbekistan-tips-guide/
5 Underrated Destinations in Central Asia

Medeu ice rink near Almaty (built in 1972, is made for speed skating and many champion skaters have trained here), Kazakhstan
D9FJYP  Olga Kolos RM

1 hour ago, Findlay said:

Thanks again Bryan,

Apparently I have a "front page" of the Scottish edition too. (Must look when I'm out and about)

So Storm Ali wasn't all bad.

Cheers,

Findlay

And here:

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3144417/irish-weather-new-warning-rain-seven-counties-storm-ali/

20/09/2018, Guardian, p3, replica of The Endeavour, A4BH1J, Rob Walls [Alamy credit only]
20/09/2018, Guardian [Journal section], p4, Jeremy Corbyn in York 2017, M8TEBF, Ed Clews
20/09/2018, Guardian G2, p2, half eaten biscuit, DKGN72, Chris Dorney [RF & no credit - poss not new sale via Alamy]

24 minutes ago, York Photographer said:

Alamy Photographs in the Times

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/storm-ali-in-pictures-hml2bqg22

Photographers

FINDLAY

PAUL LAWREN

Found by Rob Cook

Thanks Rob, 

Interestingly, the image has been credited to "Metropolitan Police". Perhaps Bailey has a history I was unaware of!!??

Cheers,

Findlay

2 hours ago, Colblimp said:

and Pietrach

@FindlayI believe I found your image of Bailey on page 4 of Scottish Daily Mail, enjoying the storm :)

Thanks to both of you.

I did promise Bailey international fame. He will be happy!

Findlay

El País. El Viajero 19.09.2018

https://elviajero.elpais.com/elviajero/2018/09/19/actualidad/1537379495_324218.html

M66EM9 Edgar Bullon Aerial drone view of Sea to Sky Highway during a bright summer day. Taken between Squamish and Whistler, North of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

ANY9ET dave jepson 1 Old lava flow blocking Chain of Craters Road Hawaii Volcanoes National Park

EB5WTT Bill Gozansky Land Cruiser in Etosha Pan - Etosha National Park - Namibia, Africa

Archived