Bryan

Have you found any Alamy images September 2018

On 23/09/2018 at 04:07, Bryan said:

Sunday Times 23rd

John Keates The bright orange flower head of a 'Hillcrest Contessa' Dahlia - Image ID: EMEG9J

Many thanks again Bryan for finding one of mine!

John.

• Like 1

Cheers Clare
Steve

24/09/2018, Guardian G2, p2, Lusty Glaze beach, G3DP86, Paul Martin [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
24/09/2018, Guardian G2, p2, blackberry compote, S09H8G, Kerin Forstmanis / Stockimo
24/09/2018, Guardian G2, p7, easyGym in Liverpool, H7J91B, ken biggs [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 9/21/2018 at 18:17, SShep said:

October 2018, Which?, p6, engineer installing solar panel, CRX0NT, Juice Images [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p7, coins & ISA lettering, D9E8EH, Ken Drysdale [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p9, Asda sign, BM53NX, Alex Segre [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p44, Tesco Bank in Glasgow, EPNFBP, Rick Buettner [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p46, suitcase zips, FB8MDP, Maxal Tamor [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p46, webcam, B2F18G, Harald Richter [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p46, screwed up paper, AMGATK, Jon Helgason [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p47, businessman at hotel reception, M1APX2, Jozef Polc [Alamy credit only]
October 2018, Which?, p47, woman pouring kettle, KA2315, Andrea Obzerova [Alamy credit only]

ISSN:  0043-4841

Alamy staff tells me that this (mine) image (October 2018, Which?, p46, suitcase zips, FB8MDP, Maxal Tamor ) has never been sold.
Can you give me a more precise link to your source please?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Maxal Tamor said:

Alamy staff tells me that this (mine) image (October 2018, Which?, p46, suitcase zips, FB8MDP, Maxal Tamor ) has never been sold.

Forgive me, I'm butting in here, but if Alamy say they haven't licensed it, then I'd say that the likelihood is that Which? has just credited your image incorrectly and the sale will be via one of your MS outlets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxal Tamor said:

It may not have been invoiced yet as it is the October edition so very recent.

Pearl

• Like 1

Hi Maxal,

The image was used with others in an article over two pages with one set of credits at the end to Alamy and Getty.  As there's no immediate way of telling which images relate to which credit I've assumed that its Alamy as the image is on Alamy.  As Danny says its maybe from a MS outlet and its not credited, especially as its RF.  Or, as Pearl said maybe just not invoiced yet.

Hope this helps.

Steve

• Like 2

24/09/2018, Guardian G2, p7, easyGym in Liverpool, H7J91B, ken biggs [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Thanks for the spot Steve :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

USA, The Washington Post, Travel section, Sept 23rd 2018 issue

Pg. Oslo, Norway, Kerin Forstmanis

aerial-view-of-oslo-norway-sunset-s0ajdt

Pg. F3, Oslo, Norway, Hemis

norway-oslo-bygdoy-peninsula-norsk-folke

Pg. F5, Viking Ship Museum, Oslo, Norway, David Coleman

oslo-norway-the-oseberg-ship-is-an-extra

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

24/09/2018 Daily Mail (print)

Mountain biker on the West Highland Way Scotland with Buachaille Etive Mor in the background. CMWJ3H Jon Sparks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/sep/24/10-minutes-of-exercise-a-day-improves-memory
GR1DDJ Brian Minkoff A child hides amongst the flowers as men practice Tai Chi in a humid London park.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/sep/24/how-do-i-best-use-the-three-hours-a-day-i-spend-commuting
EF7G0C Tony Tallec Businessman using laptop at train station
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/sep/24/how-to-get-fit-without-breaking-bank-gyms-running-yoga-exercise
H7J91B ken biggs Front view of easygym which recently opened in Great Charlotte St, Clayton Sq Liverpool
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/24/kent-north-downs-walk-pilgrims-chaucer
A01R1D david martyn hughes england weald of kent the pilgrims way footpath approaching trottiscliffe village
HJKH47 Ian Goodrick St Peter & St Paul church at the small hamlet of Trottiscliffe, West Malling ME19
CF92G1 Tony Watson The Coldrum Stones, a Neolithic chambered long barrow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Found in the Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6203315/Can-conker-Autumn-quiz-23-questions-mood-chillier-days.html

Song thrush, Turdus philomelos, single bird feeding on rowan berries, Midlands, December 2010 Stock Photo

Portrait of a Song thrush, Turdus philomelos, single bird feeding on rowan berries, Midlands, December 2010

Photographer: mike lane / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by: Aiden

Image ID : BXNBKY

trumpet of the dead edible mushroom isolated on white background Stock Photo

Photo of a trumpet of the dead edible mushroom isolated on white background

Photographer: Tamara Kulikova / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID : GKCT1A

Two conkers, one still in the shell. Isolated on a white background. Stock Photo

Picture of Two conkers, one still in the shell. Isolated on a white background.

Photographer: ItsOnlyLight / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID : C8FNY9

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

GEO.de
https://www.geo.de/reisen/reiseziele/19656-rtkl-suedamerika-uruguay-die-entdeckung-einer-kleinen-schoenheit
Uruguay - Die Entdeckung einer kleinen Schönheit
Uruguay - The discovery of a small beauty

Horse ride from Cabo Polonio to Barra de Valizas, Rocha Department, Uruguay.
J3JD95 Mauritius Images / Sergi Reboredo / Alamy RM

Plaza indepedencia with the building Palacio Salvo and the statue of Jose Artigas in Montevideo
FJK6XA Mauritius Images / byvalet / Alamy RM

Uruguay: 2016/02/01. Landscape of the Uruguayan Pampa, a few kilometres away from the capital city Minas, Lavalleja Department
MN2C0D Mauritius Images / Andia / Alamy RM

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Cheers John!

Times 25th

London 24th September 2018,Sajid Javid MP PC, Home Secretary appears to check out Claire Perry MP Business Minister , at 10 Downing Street, London Credit Ian Davidson/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PPBPRG

Brent Davis  The word, Depression, surrounded by anti depressant pills. - Image ID: DTHMDM

Ange Studio Grey orange dual coloured capsules of penicillin for bacterial infection - Image ID: CYGX09

itanistock / Stockimo  Rear view of a lonely woman looking out of the window at sunset - Image ID: S1C5CP

david a eastley  scrabble board game tiles - Image ID: DT1HCH

Liverpool, England. 24th September, 2018. Andrew Murray, chief of staff to the Unite trade union and part-time consultant to Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the Labour Party, listening to conference discussions, on the morning session of the second day of the Labour Party annual conference at the ACC Conference Centre. Kevin Hayes/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PP7GR0

J Orr  Bag of Multipurpose mortar - Image ID: FYCN4R

Scottish Edition

Bob Caddick  A man playing conkers at The World Conker Championship, held in October at Oundle,Northamptonshire - Image ID: C5NRFF

Wiskerke The Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh. The Caledonian Hotel on Princes Street. - Image ID: GND21G

Irish Edition

stephen jones Castleward, Strangford, Co.down, North ireland, UK, 17th of August 2017, A National Trust property used as winterfell for filming Game of Thrones - Image ID: KF01H2

World

Chronicle  Antietam, Md. Allan Pinkerton, President Lincoln, and Maj. Gen. John A. McClernand; another view. Photograph from the main eastern theater of the war, Battle of Antietam, September-October 1862. Date 1862 October 3. - Image ID: ER7CJ1

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

*You’re welcome  Ken

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/25/historical-autumn-walks-uk-cumbria-norfolk-wales-cornwall-scotland
BGXY66 Jim Laws Birdwatcher looking over reed beds on the fringe of Hickling Broad,
D8WPAK Mick Sharp Bryn Cader Faner, Bronze Age round cairn
BNAE6H Steve Taylor ARPS View from Vicarage Cliff near Morwenstow on the South west coast path
KCM43N Vincent Lowe An Sgùrr, or the Sgurr of Eigg, from the track to Grulin, above Galmisdale
E8Y78T Rob Scorah A group of young people standing on rocks on Ilkley Moor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Irish Sun online today

FXNA7E  TravelMuse Dollymount Strand on a sunny Sunday afternoon - Bull Island, Dublin Bay

APGK3G Barry Mason A solar powered parking meter photographed in the harbour area of Dun Laoghaire, county Dublin, Ireland

KXE3JB David Humphreys Shop front of Smyths Toys Superstores, part of a chain of toy retailers, Nene Valley Retail Park, Northampton, UK

B08NXC Francisco Martinez Broken wedding Cake with divorced couple back to back

F7ECXD Viacheslav Iakobchuk Teacher writing on the whiteboard.

P6DTE4 CrowdSpark Les Sables-d'Olonne, France. 29th June, 2018. Ireland's Gregor McGuckin poses on his boat "Hanley Energy Endurance" in Les Sables d'Olonne Harbor on June 28, 2018, ahead of the solo around-the-world sailing race for the "Golden Globe Race" ocean race in which sailors compete without high technology aides such as GPS or computers. (c) copyright Credit: CrowdSpark/Alamy Live News

BCTRJT Radharc Images penneys department store on oconnell street dublin republic of ireland penneys is the trading name of primark

Edited by Colblimp
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Clare Gainey said:

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/sep/25/historical-autumn-walks-uk-cumbria-norfolk-wales-cornwall-scotland
BGXY66 Jim Laws Birdwatcher looking over reed beds on the fringe of Hickling Broad,

Thanks for the spot, Clare.

Jim :) 

• Upvote 1

Cheers illuyas
Steve

25/09/2018, Guardian, p24, castellers in Barcelona, PP7GY3, Matthias Oesterle [via Live News]
25/09/2018, Guardian G2, p2, callaloo, credited to Tim Hill/Alamy [Cutout. Can't tell exactly which from crop]

• Upvote 4

Found in the Telegraph by Adie

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/24/pensioners-warned-not-mix-statins-herbal-remedies/

common St John's-wort, perforate St John's-wort, klamath weed, St. John's-wort (Hypericum perforatum), blooming, Stock Photo

Photograph of common St John's-wort, perforate St John's-wort, klamath weed, St. John's-wort (Hypericum perforatum), blooming, Germany

Photographer: blickwinkel / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID : EBN8FX

• Upvote 5

Guardian Online  25/09/18
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/sep/25/goldcar-car-hire-diesel-tax-hiddenh-extras
Wiskerke     Two Spanish Goldcar Gold Car hire, rental, cars in a dusty parking lot. Cars covered with sand and dirt. Costa del Sol, Spain. - Image ID: D0X99A

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Colblimp said:

KXE3JB David Humphreys Shop front of Smyths Toys Superstores, part of a chain of toy retailers, Nene Valley Retail Park, Northampton, UK

Thanks for the spot Andy.

25/09/2018 Daily Mail (print)

Statue of Wojtek the Soldier Bear, Duns, Scotland. MHMFJF David Collins

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, davidhu said:

Thanks for the spot Andy.

You're very welcome, David!  It's nice for someone on this forum to be listed.

22/09/2018 Daily Telegraph Money (print)

Couple at an ATM outside Lloyds Bank Glastonbury. F27A66 Kumar Sriskandan

I thought this one looked familiar, checking back I reported its use by the Telegraph on 19/05/ 2018 as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4