Payment Delay?

I am seeing a payment made on my account showing 08/2013. Given that it's the 4th September today and bank transfers take an hour or so, could anyone give me an idea of the time they normally expect to wait after a payment is instigated? 

I doesn't seem to reach my bank until about the 5th or 6th of the month. Should be in tomorrow or Friday at the latest. With the 1st being on a Sunday it probably wasn't dispatched until the 2nd this month.

Lynne

Labor day?

wim

First Monday in September, USA and Canada: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Day

Thank you, I know: I usually plan my camping after Labor Day ;-)

wim

Hmm, so this accounts for the busloads of European tourists in the National Parks in the autumn. ;)  We went to Zion in November once expecting it to be empty. Not.

Mine should go into my paypal account, but nothing arrived yet. This is my first payout with alamy so I didn't know how long it should take anyway from the time it stated I had been paid. I thought it would go into paypal straight away, but it doesn't appear this way. :(

Mine should go into my paypal account, but nothing arrived yet. This is my first payout with alamy so I didn't know how long it should take anyway from the time it stated I had been paid. I thought it would go into paypal straight away, but it doesn't appear this way. :(

My direct transfer payments usually show up in my bank account withing 48 hours if the transfer is done by Alamy on a weekday. I've thought of switching to Paypal in order to avoid bank charges ($15), but that would involve further delay. Once the money arrives in your Paypal account, it will probably take another 3-4 days for it to be transferred to your bank account. At least that's what I've experienced elsewhere.

Whilst we're on the subject of payments, just a quick question. I sold an image through live news feed back in June 2013 to The Sunday Telegraph - I'm yet to see a payment appear in my Alamy account. As this was my first sale to a newspaper through live news, does anyone have any idea how long payments usually take to appear on Alamy accounts?

Archived