Search not working

Hi All

The image search seems to be broken  from my point of view the thumbnails load but when you click an individual thumbnail the single image page associated with it won't load you just get the three blue squares.

Anyone else having problems this is on a MacBook using safari.

Thanks

Jon

When I access Alamy using Safari with an ipad, all search criteria ( ie, date taken, image type etc) is unresponsive when selected, making the searching of images very limited. Even pressing the magnifying icon does not work.

I can't search with Safari right now. I'm getting "Safari can't open the page". Things keep going wrong with Alamy and Safari. Such a shame.

Paulette

4 hours ago, NYCat said:

I can't search with Safari right now. I'm getting "Safari can't open the page". Things keep going wrong with Alamy and Safari. Such a shame.

Paulette

It's not only Alamy that have issues with Safari, I've experienced similar with the IGPOTY site and some others that I can't remember right now...

Phil

I'm on Firefox for this because Safari cannot open Alamy and cannot open the sign in page for the Forum. I suppose there is some way to make Firefox give me print larger than ant tracks but I'm not in a mood to learn it. Perhaps if I erase my history yet again in Safari I can use it but I'm tired of the side effects of doing that. Going to read a book.

Paulette

19 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I'm on Firefox for this because Safari cannot open Alamy and cannot open the sign in page for the Forum. I suppose there is some way to make Firefox give me print larger than ant tracks but I'm not in a mood to learn it. Perhaps if I erase my history yet again in Safari I can use it but I'm tired of the side effects of doing that. Going to read a book.

Paulette

You're on a mac i assume.

Apple + will increase the font of the page you're visiting;

Apple - will decrease the font;

Apple 0 (zero) will set it to normal whatever the setting.

In AIM apple ++++ works a treat for hitting those pesky stars or delete buttons.

On a pc the exact same, just ctrl in stead of the apple key.

wim

All is well in Safari now. Thank you, Wim. I had tried the Apple + but it didn't seem to work. Maybe I was so frustrated I wasn't doing it correctly. I am not the best at learning software and just staying on Safari is comfortable. Except when I am locked out of Alamy.

Paulette

Archived