Zooms - why would anyone click on images now?

Seeing the other thread on zooms it's made me think.

With the 'newish' larger thumbnails available, what advantage is it to an editor etc to click on an image now?

Pricing seems to be uniform so no extra info there.

I'm still getting zooms but they have slowed - considering I have a growing portfolio.

I guess I'm missing something.

John

Logic would suggest that larger thumbnails would lead to fewer zooms

No it wouldn't. The hover-over pop-up zoom was there before and is still there now. If that wasn't enough before to stop people zooming, it won't be enough now. The thumbnail size is irrelevant.

Alan

Seeing the full caption and extra fields such as 'description' which aren't visible in the basic search results?

In the new zoom page, the description is very hard to find, sometimes underneath 90 other totally different images. Of which it is not a description.

wim

Seeing the full caption and extra fields such as 'description' which aren't visible in the basic search results?

In the new zoom page, the description is very hard to find, sometimes underneath 90 other totally different images. Of which it is not a description.

Wim

Yes, it must be moved upwards as close as possible to the image in question.

Archived