Cleared balance gone to zero?

I think it takes time for the My Alamy accounts display to catch up.  Your cleared balance will have been sent to your bank - setting the cleared balance to zero - but the display isn't currently showing reality.  It will tomorrow when they update the database.

Similar situation here. The "My Alamy" page shows a cleared balance of $342 ("We'll pay you on 04 Jan 2016"), but this amount is nowhere to be seen on my balance of account page. However, there is a new cleared balance showing of $74.93. New Years' hangovers to blame, I imagine.

Up to tonight I had a cleared balance of $202, that has now moved back into balance carried forward indicating no pay out for this month. Has this happened to everyone?

Regards

Craig

Same for me but am guessing it will appear in my account tomorrow leaving the correct uncleared balance behind !

My cleared balance went to zero this morning (including my DAC) ?

This afternoon (EST US) I even received a "Remittance Advice" email

for the cleared balance that has been showing in my account up until

this morning, 1/4/16?

First time I've seen something like this on Alamy in ten years.

I do hope they get it sorted out by tomorrow morning.

Happy New Year......

Up to tonight I had a cleared balance of $202, that has now moved back into balance carried forward indicating no pay out for this month. Has this happened to everyone?

Regards

Craig

Yeah I had $109 due originally 03/01/2016, then yesterday morning it changed to 01/02/2016, so I e-mailed Alamy, but no one has responded.

It then changed yesterday evening to 04/01/2016, but Like others today it says $0. 

I ran a downloadable report 2 days ago which says it was paid 12/2015.

It's not in my account as of 07:50 GMT and I did check my bank details last night too

I emailed Alamy yesterday regarding this issue and had a swift response:

"Hi Kathy,

We have already initiated the payment  to your account today (04 January 2016). We are facing a small delay in reflecting this in our contributors account page."

It didn't appear last night but all is fine this a.m. and problem rectified.

Regards

Craig

Yeah I had $109 due originally 03/01/2016, then yesterday morning it changed to 01/02/2016, so I e-mailed Alamy, but no one has responded.

It then changed yesterday evening to 04/01/2016, but Like others today it says $0. 

It's not in my account as of 07:50 GMT and I did check my bank details last night too

Click on "Build a downloadable sales report" in My Alamy and it should show you a list of images having been paid. 

Regards

Craig

The balances are up and down like a yo-yo on payday and it takes 4 days to arrive in your account anyway, so no need to bother MS unless it's not there next Monday.

Regards

Craig

The balances are up and down like a yo-yo on payday and it takes 4 days to arrive in your account anyway, so no need to bother MS unless it's not there next Monday.

Hi Spacecadet,

Up to now, mine have always gone in straight away, but AS have just got back to me & my balance of account now shows it as paid, whearas it hadn't yesterday, so it's  on it's merry way & i guess others will be too

Regards

Craig

Hi Spacecadet,

Up to now, mine have always gone in straight away, but AS have just got back to me & my balance of account now shows it as paid, whearas it hadn't yesterday, so it's  on it's merry way & i guess others will be too

What sort of account do you have to get credited immediately? The rest of us have to wait for the BACS cycle.

Regards

Craig

Hi Spacecadet,

What sort of account do you have to get credited immediately? The rest of us have to wait for the BACS cycle.

Sorry, misuse of wording!

When I say straight away, I mean, I hadn't noticed the dates changing like I said they did on my first reply. I haven't had enough payments to notice a pattern, only 3, but all in the first week of the month, the latest was the 7th, last January. I just have a normal Business account, with online capability.

Regards

Craig

Click on "Build a downloadable sales report" in My Alamy and it should show you a list of images having been paid. 

Thanks when I did that last night it said 12/2015, but in the account balance it wasn't there as paid, it is down as paid, just waiting for the power on the internet banking to be switched on. Ta

I too am a "victim" of these shifting numbers. But I think it would be best to give issues like this a few more days before reacting; they usually work themselves before a week goes by. The stock business moves slowly. Patience is needed.

Archived