New American state?

A popped up sale into my account this morning showed a brand new American state! :-)

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - provincial/free
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 22 November 2015
End: 23 November 2015

A popped up sale into my account this morning showed a brand new American state! :-)

Usage: Editorial

Media: Newspaper - provincial/free

Print run: up to 750,000

Placement: Inside

Image Size: 1/4 page

Start: 22 November 2015

End: 23 November 2015

It is the capital of the USA, as in Washington DC. Been there a long time!

Or even your own Catalunya.

I am not Catalan thanks to God!  :P

Photos I sold to papers/magazines located in Catalonia were reported sold in Spain. Surprised to see D.C. considered as a country when in reality is not a country. Like Catalonia! 

Brooklyn has always been thought of as a different country, too. And now it's a different different country than the one I grew up in. 

I once lived in DC, too. Do they now check your passport if you want to go to Maryland or Virginia? 

There are a number of small city-states in Europe besides the Vatican -- Andorra, San Marino, Monaco and a few others. I have a friend who lives in Rome just a dozen steps outside Vatican City. His building and most of the buildings in the area are owned by the Church. 

A good point, Wim. Don't know if it will happen in my lifetime, but I'm sure 'they'll' get around to giving DC people the vote. 

Edo

There were decades where we wanted to make California a separate country.....

There are plenty of people in Yorkshire who feel the same way. At the very least, some of them (myself included) wouldn't object to being annexed by an independent Scotland.

Alan

There were decades where we wanted to make California a separate country.....

There are plenty of people in Yorkshire who feel the same way. At the very least, some of them (myself included) wouldn't object to being annexed by an independent Scotland.

Alan

And we'd welcome you with open arms but then you'd be the south and not the north even though strictly speaking you are the middle. ;) Some day. :)

Archived