No Update in My Alamy

Today I have no new update for My Alamy. I thought maybe it was a first and I didn't have any views yesterday, but if I go to All of Alamy, and click on yesterday, it has no views for them either, so I check and see it hasn't been updated since yesterday?

Anyone else not have any updates? Is it a holiday in the UK?

On the forum homepage, the last tweet from Alamy is 20 hours ago, yet on the twitter feed it was one hour ago. Confused.

Jill

Yes, no update so far today.  It was also several hours later than usual yesterday.  It is not a holiday here in the UK, so no obvious reason why this should be.  Other parts of the site seem to be updating ok though:  I keyworded some photos last night that had passed QC, and they had moved out of "ready" to "on sale" by this morning.  Nothing to worry about, I guess, but it is disappointing not to be able to have my early morning "fix" of checking the update to see how many zooms I have had and whether I have sold anything.

I have no update also. Maybe it is nothing to update, ye?

And why the number of my photos does not updated here in Forum?

For your photos to update, you need to sign out and sign in again. Only updates on a new sign in. 

Jill

The person that pushes the update button has made a minor mistake. In line with Alamy policy he/she is now banned from their desk for 28 working days.

Next update will be October.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Allan

Do folk really check measures every day . . . or, as it appears, several times a day?

dd

Do folk really check measures every day . . . or, as it appears, several times a day?

dd

Yes and net revenue from sunrise to sunset.-It's a long time since we had a no show for a daily update. Maybe they are trying to do a re-rank and 50 million is straining the system.

Regards

Craig

dd

Once a day usually around 10 - 11 am.

Then spend a couple of hours on the forum. :angry:

Allan

dd

Yes and net revenue from sunrise to sunset.-It's a long time since we had a no show for a daily update. Maybe they are trying to do a re-rank and 50 million is straining the system.

Regards

Craig

I check measures first thing, and make a note of the figures! I've got daily records going back to October 2008!! I lead an exciting life........

I also check net revenue 2 or 3 times an hour for any live updates of sales all day long too!

John.

Archived