Thanks guys. No zooms for almost 2 weeks for me now. My CTR average is running at 0.51, it's 0.28 this month, the lowest in over a year. I normally get about ~25 zooms a month, it's showing as 11.

I've had 7 zooms this month, when my average is usually around 17 per month. My views however are consistent with previous months (around 3000 average). So many changes going on with the website...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Steve F said:

I got a response from Alamy, they're aware there's a problem and they're fixing it apparently.

Across the board or just for some of us? Remembering that this could affect our images being seen, and therefor sales, PAlamy should give us an explanation. Poor show indeed. 😠

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

Three zooms this morning, all pubs.

Measures trying to work out where they have been?

🙄

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

First zoom of the month reported today. Nothing unusual about that these days unfortunately. I was surprised to find that it was a honey bee. I uploaded it June 23 together with 4 others. I thought all were lost to the world in a sea of over 6000 UK honey bees. I'd searched the first ten pages and then given up. I now see that they have all migrated to either page 1 or page 2 of a honey bee UK search. Have faith everyone miracles do happen.  

• Like 1

Similar here Mark - CTR for the last two months running at about 2/3 of what it used to run at before that.

I wonder if zooms are still not working completely correctly 

Kumar 

On 02/10/2024 at 10:44, Steve F said:

I got a response from Alamy, they're aware there's a problem and they're fixing it apparently.

10 days later and this still hasn't been fixed. Average CTR on Alamy is way below normal showing this - Last month average CTR on Alamy: 0.38.

15 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

My zooms have crashed, particularly since the problems were reported in September, and no sign of recovery yet.🙁

temp-Image-GDPW1-A.avif

Anyone else seeing the same?

Mark

Similar pattern here. (Unable to post screenshot) Sales are now going the same way. It's as if the algorithm has cut me loose.