Images Licenced August 2024

Just two so far grossing just over $43

My own back garden from a couple of years ago.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity Editorial Standard

colourful-suburban-back-garden-in-summertime-england-uk-2JGX8HN.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 14 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

the-imposing-main-entrance-and-escalators-of-the-leadenhall-building-a-skyscraper-offices-building-on-leadenhall-street-city-of-london-england-uk-2K151E5.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Yet another image from the SUTR and far-right protests on Weymouth Esplanade 4/8/24. RM, lower $.

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing. Media: Website, app and social media, Start: 15 August 2024.Duration: Unlimited.

weymouth-dorset-uk-4th-august-2024-far-r

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Second licence of this image. Lower $$
Usage: Editorial, National Wildlife Federation Image Pack for 200 images at $17 per image for 18 Months (551 days).In context Digital Editorial Usage included. Price Per Image: $17
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online
Start: 16 August 2024

this-hermit-crab-coenobita-is-using-an-o

• Love 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cbimages said:

Second licence of this image. Lower $$
Usage: Editorial, National Wildlife Federation Image Pack for 200 images at $17 per image for 18 Months (551 days).In context Digital Editorial Usage included. Price Per Image: $17
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online
Start: 16 August 2024

this-hermit-crab-coenobita-is-using-an-o

It’s always amazing to see what these creatures adopt for shelter. So many man-made ridiculous things. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

It’s always amazing to see what these creatures adopt for shelter. So many man-made ridiculous things. 

For sure Betty. Nature seems to adapt. I have a number of images of these hermit crabs utilising various items and they are all good sellers. They're all taken in a very remote part of the Solomon Islands, which shows just how much trash is in our oceans and how far some of it must travel.

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 1

WHOOPS!   I forgot to post this one which came in on 3rd August.

Burpham village Arundel South Downs West Sussex England 

burpham-village-arundel-south-downs-west

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.

Media: Website, app and social media

Start: 03 August 2024

Duration: Unlimited

very low $

• Like 2

On 07/08/2024 at 06:07, sb photos said:

Combined a day at sunny Weymouth with shooting one of the many far-right gatherings and a counter protest pictured here. Shot 4/8/24 licensed 5/8/24, RM, lower $. 

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing. Media: Website, app and social media,Start: 05 August 2024, Duration: Unlimited

weymouth-dorset-uk-4th-august-2024-far-r

London, shot on TUC march 12/5/2018, licensed 5/8/24, RM, just under mid $$. 

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only, Industry sector: Education, Start: 05 August 2024, Duration: Unlimited.

A welcome early start to the month, last month was awful.

london-uk-12th-may-2018-tuc-march-and-ra

It’s a shame the second image that was the much higher priced one was refunded 2 days later.

On 18/08/2024 at 16:48, sb photos said:

Looks like a Palestinian flag in the distance, did they get any closer?

It's been a long time since I considered myself a PJ following the news with a camera, as you and others here do. If I trip over some news, I snap it. But I don't look for it. 

palestinian-flags-be-carried-in-a-politi

Edited by Ed Rooney
  • Love 2

This is Canton lake in Oklahoma. 2013 drought. This lake (about 90 miles from Oklahoma City) is one of the water supplies of Oklahoma City. Water should have been where the dead tree is and even a bit further back from where I stood.
The pity of this is Canton lake is just outside the small farming community where my daughter & family lives where she taught school. The town partially relies on money brought in by tourists coming to fish. They have the Walleye Rodeo there. The community was brought to its knees when Oklahoma City drew water from an already critically low lake. The water had to travel in a long canal & probably lost 50% through evaporation & soaking in to the ground before it ever reached Oklahoma City. Businesses connected to the tourists closed up shop.

D33D3K.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 2
  • Like 2