Website down for four hours

just uploaded some reportage, then got a "User rate limit exceeded" error and trouble getting into website. now got back in and only one image has been fully processed, and the rest just stuck in limbo.

edit: reuploaded and all processed, just have to email alamy to delete the previous upload.

Edited by sooth

Hi All,

The Alamy website was down last night due to technical difficulties beyond our control.

We're aware that this meant you weren't able to log on or had trouble accessing the Alamy platform and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We're also aware that some of you may be unable to login today but we are working to resolve the issue asap.

If you have any further difficulties in accessing the site or finding issues with the functionality, please email contributors@alamy.com with a description of the problem and we will get our IT Team to take a look at it.

Thanks

Sophie

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Martin L said:

Can't even log in

'Error Processing Your Request' message when clicked sign in

Alamy doesn't love me 😢

Ok, just posted this elsewhere here as well, so will delete my post. Getting the same message. Weird as I was logged in and working on keywording and a lightbox, it then seems to have logged me out spontaneously and isn't allowing me back. 

2 hours ago, Martin L said:

Maybe we should start a support group for unloved Alamy contributors.

Had my lowest sale ever yesterday for $1 so definitely unloved 😭

I'll join. 6 sales so far for approximately $21 bucks gross. Oh how I need a support group. 😬

18 hours ago, Martin L said:

Maybe we should start a support group for unloved Alamy contributors.

Had my lowest sale ever yesterday for $1 so definitely unloved 😭

welcome to the $1 club 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin L said:

Good name for the Alamy unloved support group 😁

It's a very large club. I've hired Wembley Stadium for the next club meeting, but you'll have to pay for your own drinks.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Avpics said:

It's a very large club. I've hired Wembley Stadium for the next club meeting, but you'll have to pay for your own drinks.

🤣

They had better be cheap based on the current license fees or maybe we can let people bring their own flask

I'm having issues with the site again 🤨

...briefly. Hopefully it was a short term glitch or even an issue my end.

Edited by Avpics