Measures finally working fully and properly again

Measures now seems to working fully and properly again after a break of about 4-6 months!

Good news for those of us who obsessively examine them!!

Kumar

• Like 2

I still get the error exploring all of Alamy Measures if I try sorting anything in the table. And I'm not getting anything for my own Measures either.

5 minutes ago, KitJames said:

I still get the error exploring all of Alamy Measures if I try sorting anything in the table. And I'm not getting anything for my own Measures either.

That seems to have been fixed now?

• Like 1

Still some bugs to sort out. But why is it different for different people?  If it was sorted on the main program then it should work the same for all.

Allan

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Still some bugs to sort out. But why is it different for different people?  If it was sorted on the main program then it should work the same for all.

Allan

That is the worrying thing Alan. The fact that not everyone has the same issues with Measures is very worrying, and is something that I suspect is beyond all the temporary sticking plaster fixes. Last month Measures did not display all my sales, never had that before. Basically Measures isn't fit for purpose. Will it ever be?

Clicking on the zooms column, zooms do get sorted by highest number on the first page. However, if I click on Next Page, they are all jumbled up again. I cannot display less than 3 zooms all together.

Hi All,

To confirm, we have now fixed the 'your images' section of Alamy Measures, but we're still working on the 'All of Alamy' section and it will be functioning again with the new release coming soon.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but if you find any errors in the 'your images' section please send it to our Contributor Relations team with details and screenshots of the error.

Thanks

Sophie

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

Hi All,

Further to our last update on Wednesday, the Measures fix has now been released. Therefore it should be working correctly in all sections now.

Again though, if you find any other fault please report it to the Contributor Relations Team and we'll look into it.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks

Sophie

• Love 1

My total views are all still 100. I checked one search and in All of Alamy it shows 400 views. I'm not someone who has checked everything so there may be more issues not changed. That is just one very noticeable one. Not very important to me but I think it's a sign that not all is well.

Paulette

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Alexander Hogg said:

Mine has gone way down by 90% to 20 not checked All of Alamy yet 

I am happy to report that, for me, everything in Measures and AoA is working properly now except for the "100 views at a time" issue in Measures (I can live with it)...

• Like 1

OK. Decided to check..Definitely weird.. I got this...No searches for the selected period!.

Now i can't get rid of the RED.

Paulette

• Love 2

9 hours ago, NYCat said:

OK. Decided to check..Definitely weird.. I got this...No searches for the selected period!.

Now i can't get rid of the RED.

Paulette

The RED will be gone for your next post 🙂. Thanks for checking and confirming the issue!

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

Looks look measures is on the blink again. Single figure views for yesterday and AoA acting strangely with no images coming up despite 100 views showing

Edited by ReeRay
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ReeRay said:

Looks look measures is on the blink again. Single figure views for yesterday and AoA acting strangely with no images coming up despite 100 views showing

Still not updated for me today.