Images sold in October 2023

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in weekly publications. Print, digital and electronic rights. (excludes advertising)
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 12 October 2023
Duration: Unlimited

High $$  Zoomed a couple of days ago.  From my late father's record collection.  I have many similar images from different artists.  They often get zoomed but rarely sell.

manfred-mann-singing-do-wah-diddy-diddy-

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 12 October 2023
Duration: In perpetuity all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in context promotion

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=B8465B18-ED5B-49BA-825F-61DD3D0EBB67#:~:text=Alamy Stock Photo-,Image ID%3A ENGE41,-File size%3A

$$$

Am away from home and using a loathsome Windoze laptop instead of my Mac and can't find a way to copy the image to add to the post !

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

our local supermarkets don't stock any of those, though I do pick up a selection. Good fun! And great to see you got a decent fee. By the way, the M in my name stands for the same spelling of Martyn

I bought them many years ago, in Alaska I seem to remember and only recently gave them away to a friend !

You probably have the same problem as myself and have to spell your name as people invariably assume it's with an "I" not "Y" ... even lifelong friends still write my name in cards etc with the incorrect spelling 🙄 !

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/FP46KB/washington-dc-main-frieze-of-the-us-supreme-court-building-on-the-FP46KB.jpg

US Supreme Court Building.

syndicated editorial news features. more than 25.

Duration: Unlimited  Print run: Unlimited

UK Newspapers - national

So around 1 cent/penny each. Cheaper than words. Before long they will start printing in hieroglyphs. Or Chinese. 很生氣 😠

- and the weather is not too good either.

wim

edit: the search was for: US supreme court [LU]

So it could be that if you have not signed up for [LU] = Novel use, your images will not be eligible.

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, MariaJ said:

I don't think I knew about Gumhead, I had to look it up.  Douglas Coupland, ok.

That's right, it was Douglas Coupland. Strange idea but people took to it. Not me, though, because I have a partial denture and can't chew gum. 😁

6 hours ago, Normspics said:

I got a quiz game app sale too! For 2 points can you name it and an extra two points for where it is! 😂

a-display-of-the-avro-arrow-rl-201-in-zurakowski-park-barrys-bay-ontario-D87GAA.jpg

Being Canadian I should know this.  It is the iconic Avro Arrow (25201 was the first off the line).  I believe this installation is in Barry’s Bay Ontario.

A Manchester Metrolink tram in the city centre, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles.

Manchester Metrolink trams are to allow pet dogs on Greater Manchester’s trams for a three-month pilot scheme from 1 August, 2022. Currently only assistance dogs with disabled people are allowed on the trams.

A tiddler but it reminds me of the cancellation of HS2 12 years too late and the daily UK Government propaganda, using money they taxed off the British people, to suggest an East - West rail line will be built shortly. I don't need to tell you lot: 'Don't believe everything you read in the papers or see on the telly".

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing. Media: Website, app and social media Start: 11 October 2023 Duration: Unlimited. $.

2JJWMYW.jpg

• Like 3