Anyone Else Having Trouble Uploading Images?

As usual, I am using Safari and uploading around 12 images at a time. With the last 12, the system chose 3 and none of the others. I can't get the system to deal with this folder.

I was able to upload the pic one at a time. 🤔

Edited by Ed Rooney

2 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

As usual, I am using Safari and uploading around 12 images at a time. With the last 12, the system chose 3 and none of the others. I can't get the system to deal with this folder.

Don’t know if this helps Edo, but I dumped Safari years ago after having too much trouble with it. Since then I have used Google exclusively without any problems. My last uploads were for two lots of around 25 images which sailed through in a few minutes. 

Edited by Dave Richards
Corrected text

2 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Not as slow as I am. Mr S. ☺️

Hey Edo,

Hope you are well.  

Hey I've been meaning to post about the Alamy URL for a while.  Are others experiencing problems with it loading pages?

For me the URL has been very slow to load for the last week, also updates seem to be taking longer?

Chuck (still "Young and handsome")

1 hour ago, Chuck Nacke said:

Hey Edo,

Hope you are well.  

Hey I've been meaning to post about the Alamy URL for a while.  Are others experiencing problems with it loading pages?

For me the URL has been very slow to load for the last week, also updates seem to be taking longer?

Chuck (still "Young and handsome")

Hi, Chuck.

The NHS says I feel okay. I don't have the energy to argue with them. I hope you are fine and enjoying the Boston summer. Beats the hell out of the Boston winter. 

8 hours ago, StokeCreative said:

I also (reluctantly) dropped Safari a while ago, too many compatability issues with some sites. Happy with Chrome, and syncs well across devices.

I use Firefox most of the time, but there can be uploading issues with it as well, especially with compressed files over 20MB. I agree about Chrome, it works best for me too.

2 hours ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

I've noticed today the Forum part is loading quickly but Image Manager seems very slow... Using Safari/Imac

Carol

Hi Carol,

I spent a couple of hours this morning in Image Manager between 10am to 12 noon prepping images following QC pass. No problems at all using Google/iMac. Maybe Safari is the problem? I won’t use Safari due to previous problems. No problems with Google.

Edited by Dave Richards
Added text

11 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Hi, Chuck.

The NHS says I feel okay. I don't have the energy to argue with them. I hope you are fine and enjoying the Boston summer. Beats the hell out of the Boston winter. 

Well Edo, 

If NHS says it, it must be so....  Good to interact with you anyway.  As per New England, USA, winters, we are skiers and look forward to them.

Chuck 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

Very slow slow to reach dashboard for me.

Mark

Same here very very slow, load bar seems to stick. I once even had a timeout error. Very frustrating, especially when Alamy haven't made an announcement that they are working on the issue.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sb photos said:

Same here very very slow, load bar seems to stick. I once even had a timeout error. Very frustrating, especially when Alamy haven't made an announcement that they are working on the issue.

Not just me then. Same with forums as well.

Allan

On 05/06/2023 at 19:03, Ed Rooney said:

I'm the other way round - can only upload using Safari, while my preferred browser Firefox won't upload at all

Alex