Anyone else having issues with clicking on the "Unread Content" Link?

Jill Morgan

Question

I always read the forum by clicking on "Unread Content" at the top right of the page.  Now it just sends me to a "Something went wrong" page.  I tried logging in and logging out, but it didn't make any difference.  Happening to anyone else?

Jill

2 minutes ago, Alexander Hogg said:

When I try and see my profile am getting something went wrong and an error code been like that for a few hours

Me too. Just wondering if this is linked to the other problem I have which I posted about.

• Like 1

My bookmark is to 'All Activity', I noticed on my phone last night (Iphone on Chrome) that I wasn't getting the latest posts that way, it seemed to be about 12 hours out of date. This morning on my Imac, also on Chrome, I'm intermittently getting the 'Something went wrong' page when I try to go to All Activity, also on 'Unread' though I never usually click on that in fact. So, something is going wrong I think.

Hi All, 

Thanks for flagging this. 

Is this still a technical issue for most of you and via Google chrome? If so we can report this to our IT team to investigate the issue further. 

Thanks, 

Chantelle 

I don't normally use the 'unread content' link - but i tried it today and i get the error page.

Signed out of the forum, logged out of Alamy, deleted cookies and came back in but still get the problem.

Using Firefox

...get the same problem if i try and look at my forum profile page.

Edited by Gorilla Dave

14 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi All, 

Is this still a technical issue for most of you and via Google chrome? If so we can report this to our IT team to investigate the issue further. 

Thanks, 

Chantelle 

Intermittent for me on chrome/OSX. also get "something went wrong" when clicking on any profile name in the forum (but images: xx link works)

Edited by StokeCreative

Still happening for me on Chrome/Imac but haven't tried other browsers. Seems I have to wait awhile before I can get back into 'All Activity' .... oh yes, same with Profile name and Unread.

Edited by Harry Harrison

45 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi All, 

Thanks, 

Chantelle 

It is also coming up as DNS as well 

5 hours ago, Alamy said:

Hi All, 

Thanks, 

Chantelle 

Yes please do Chantelle. I cannot access the Dashboard (get message saying page cannot be reached) or AIM (blank page) or Image Uploader (blank page) on Google Chrome but all other pages eg Lightboxes etc are fine. This is only a problem on chrome as Safari works fine.

Edited by Sally

Okay thanks for the additional information.

This has now been reported to our IT team and once we have an update on the issue we will let you guys know. 

Thanks,

Chantelle 

Still giving me the same issues here in Canada on Chrome.  Haven't tried other browsers.

Edited to add:  Just tried in with Edge.  Same issue.

Edited by Jill Morgan