Anyone else having issues with clicking on the "Unread Content" Link?

Jill Morgan

Question

I always read the forum by clicking on "Unread Content" at the top right of the page.  Now it just sends me to a "Something went wrong" page.  I tried logging in and logging out, but it didn't make any difference.  Happening to anyone else?

Jill

4 hours ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Forums erratic and sometimes unusable - Mac / Firefox

Alex

Yes, most of yesterday and now this morning.   Links to unread content throw an error message.  Windows 11 and Firefox.

Edited by Rebecca Ore
More info

I mentioned this Alamy bug/fault a few days back in the bad things thread. The problem exists in all macOS versions from Mojave to Ventura and in both Safari and Chrome browsers on multiple Mac's. It's an Alamy or forum issue, no surprise. No issues on my iPhone. 2nd edit, now randomly playing up on my iPhone.

Edited by sb photos

1 hour ago, sb photos said:

The problem exists in all macOS versions from Mojave to Ventura and in both Safari and Chrome browsers on multiple Mac's. It's an Alamy issue, no surprise.

And on Windows 11 as well On my mobile cannot get access at all

It still happens to me on Chrome. When I hit the back page button I got  "Something went wrong. Please try again." message. In about a minute or two it's OK and I can read/post again until I decide to hit the back page button. And so on, and so on...

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

Still getting this message on Firefox, Windows 10

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.www.alamy.com.

But I am able to access My Account ok on MS Edge

13 hours ago, Harry Harrison said:

For me these problems have gone away, so All Activity works fine on my phone and PCs, as does Unread. Thanks Alamy.

Same here, thankfully all back to normal. We never found out if it was an Alamy or Invision issue.

3 hours ago, Alamy said:

We performed an under the hood update to the forum last Friday which should've fixed this. Please let us know if you spot any issues.

Thanks

Alamy

On my mobile I can get the homepage and when I try and sign in it says page cannot be reached and also DSN comes up