No payment this month

Celluloid Hero

Question

I've always had my Alamy payments hit my bank account on the 4th working day of the month. No sign of it and not even in pending for tomorrow either. Have I missed something ie some payment change announcement? I know it says I should have payment within 9 working days but it has never ever been this late before.

Me neither.

It was a day late last month and has been once before that as well.

My bank has a "payments issue" atm (Nationwide) but that's probably unconnected.

It's too bad though- fees are low enough without having to wait. Our outgoings are never a day late.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

It's generally four or five working days, so possibly delayed due to the weekend. My cleared balance amount doesn't normally drop to zero until the 2nd of the month, so with that being a Friday and perhaps indicating that the process doesn't begin on the first of the month I think it's too early for concern.

2 hours ago, Steven Gillis said:

According to my bank they’ve received payment and it will clear tomorrow😀

Steven

Probably me too then, I just don't get the advance notice.

Two days late, harrumph. Like I told Alamy (stock answer received), it's funny but my bills are never 2 days late.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

Hi All, 

There may be a slight delay in receiving payment from Alamy this month due to a technical issue on our end.

We aim to pay all contributors by the 14th of September, however if you do not receive payment by then please do not worry as we are trying to process payments as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Alamy 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 09/09/2022 at 05:04, Alamy said:

Hi All, 

There may be a slight delay in receiving payment from Alamy this month due to a technical issue on our end.

We aim to pay all contributors by the 14th of September, however if you do not receive payment by then please do not worry as we are trying to process payments as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Alamy 

This is the second time in the last Three months that Alamy's payment has taken over a week?  For the last 15+ years it has always come in within three days.  I receive payment via Bank Transfer, and I had blamed my former bank for the delay last month.  Looks like it was not their fault.

Chuck