Jump to content

I don't like Mondays! Just another grey day in London.


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Kepler Track, New Zealand - a loo with a view....

 

toilet-cabin-at-the-hanging-valley-emerg

 

Must be one hell of a job getting the pump-out lorry up there.

 

Allan

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Kiwis have the right attitude with a view to loos.  In this country in the mountains the toilet is wherever you are standing at the time.  At least I have never seen a loo in the mountains in the UK.

 

Allan

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

Helicopter. See above.

 

Did not see your post before my post that I thought might give someone a giggle.

 

Allan

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

 

Did not see your post before my post that I thought might give someone a giggle.

 

Allan

 

Oh it did.

But I had to put up the picture. Well you would, wouldn't you. If you had one of a helicopter emptying a toilet.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Oh it did.

But I had to put up the picture. Well you would, wouldn't you. If you had one of a helicopter emptying a toilet.

 

Yes I would. There are a lot more images of loos in my port but I won't bore you with them.

 

Allan

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

30 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

 

Yes I would. There are a lot more images of loos in my port but I won't bore you with them.

 

Allan

 

 

Allan, but do your loo images sell? If so I could add a few to my port. An eco straw loo attached to a cafe, XR protest loos in the road at Oxford Circus, Victorian cast iron urinals (some still in use others not) and lots more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Armadillo toilet, Wellington NZ

2AJABB2.jpg

Hang on to your Andrex, I have 47 toilets in my port.

 

47!  You have a lot more the me so I will bow to your posterior superior collection and not post any more.

 

 

1 hour ago, sb photos said:

 

 

Allan, but do your loo images sell? If so I could add a few to my port. An eco straw loo attached to a cafe, XR protest loos in the road at Oxford Circus, Victorian cast iron urinals (some still in use others not) and lots more.

 

I thought one had licensed but no. Will keep taking them though when they a unusual.

 

Allan

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AlbertSnapper said:

The camera and tripod was the only thing that I got out in this toilet.....

 

Not sure I'd take a camera and tripod into the toilet of my local, the Grievous Bodily Arms. 😎

 

How did they know I was coming?

 

Gents urinal with poster - Hi, Big Boy - England UK Stock Photo

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

 

47!  You have a lot more the me so I will bow to your posterior superior collection and not post any more.

Please do carry on posting...............at your convenience of course. Düsseldorf.

EKTJTT.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Queue for toilets or No Vacancies.

 

portable-toilets-at-exhibition-C50GYN.jpg

 

 

Portable loos having secret assignation.

 

hikers-relief-portable-toilets-at-side-of-country-lane-DTAJ56.jpg

 

 

Allan

 

Edited by Allan Bell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.