Have you found any Alamy photos in August 2020?

54 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Mobile covid testing possibly Glasgow? - can't find it

Glasgow, Scotland, UK. 23rd July, 2020. Pictured: People going to the covid19 field testing centre at Glasgow Airport. Credit: Colin Fisher/Alamy Live News  : 2C8CH86

still yes scottish independence - can't find it

that's

Edinburgh Scotland, UK July 20 2020; Scottish Independence protester gather outside the Scottish Parliament to campaign for Scottish independence. credit steven scott taylor / alamy live news  2C80XBT

Edited by Iain Masterton
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

On 01/08/2020 at 06:21, Bryan said:

Anna Stowe Botanica  Topiary along a lavender-lined path in the walled garden of a country house in England, UK - Image ID: BHG71N

Thank you so much Bryan!  A good start to the month - lets hope it continues! 🤞

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Times online 3rd

ALAN DAWSON/ALAMY  Tourists arriving in Gran Canaria  - can't find it

Thanks for the spot, Bryan. That'll be 2C9CWET. A news image from Thursday.

• Love 1

On 01/08/2020 at 13:41, Michael Ventura said:

I think this my first Red Arrow.  Is Elton John offensive?

It's come to something when you get red arrows for reporting a sale.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

USA, Food Network magazine, Sept 2020 issue

All photos were credited to Alamy only

Pg. 37, Planters Cheez Balls, Keith Homan

Winneconne, WI - 25 October 2018:  A package of Planters Cheez balls on an isolated background. - Stock Image

Pg. 40, Photo of a shopping trolley with toy car attached (could not find)

Pg. 55, Stack of gingersnap cookies (cut out), Brandon Bourdages

Gingersnap cookies for Christmas - Stock Image

Pg. 55, Stack of sugar cookies (cut out), Bruce Hamms

Close up of a stack of sugar cookies isolated - Stock Image

Pg. 100, Basil Hayden's bourbon, Alko

Basil Hayden's Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - Stock Image

Pg. 122, Shirley Temple kids cocktail (cut out), Deborah Van Kirk

Shirley Temple cocktail on background - Stock Image

Pg. 124, Photos of a generic compote and coulis in glass jars(could not find).

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Whole bunch of Alamy togs (inc me) in this book by Hodder Education: Eduqas GCSE (9-1) Religious Studies Route A: Religious, Philosophical and Ethical studies and Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and Sikhism (WJEC Religious Education)

ISBN: 978-1510480247, pub, 26 Jun. 2020

BTW: If anyone finds my image in the book (p. 306, apparently!), I'd be fascinated to know which image was used, as I haven't licensed anything remotely religious for book use in the last year.

Edited by losdemas
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Cheers Iain, Anna and Joe!

Times online 4th

Times2

Derek Croucher  Buttercup flower, close-up. Meadow buttercup, Ranunculus acris. UK. - Image ID: BBF9H4

Business

Matthew Taylor  AA (Automobile Association) badge on grille of vintage car in England, UK - Image ID: DTWT2R

Mehul Patel  Thrillseekers on the G-Force rollercoaster at Drayton Manor Park, Drayton Bassett, Staffordshire, England, UK - Image ID: F33JBY

THOMAS FAULL/ALAMY  TIkTok logo on phone over USA flag - can't find it

une 9, 2020, Hong Kong, Hong Kong: Police displays blue flags to warn the protest crowds against taking part in an unauthorized assembly infront of the HSBC headquarter in Hong Kong. . (Credit Image: © Tang Yan/SOPA Images via ZUMA Wire) - Image ID: 2BY9AJX

STEPHEN CHUNG/ALAMY modern architecture - can't find it

eye35   Birmingham bullring shopping centre birmingham city centre west midlands England UK GB EU Europe - Image ID: CN2FCB

East Lothian, UK, 14th July 2018: A balloon promoting the Aberdeen Standard Investments Scottish Open (golf) at Gullane. Credit: TERRY MURDEN/ALAMY - Image ID: 2AK68XM

Wayne Jackson  Banksy Graffiti The Girl with the Pierced Eardrum with blue face mask (covid-19). Albion Dockyard, Hanover Place, Bristol - Image ID: 2BWEH6H ? a few similar

Jonathan Goldberg   Offices of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in London, Stratford (where it relocated in 2018). - Image ID: RX1K42

format4  An AA rescue truck carrying a car along a road in London, England - Image ID: EN7G67

Ireland

Stephen Barnes The Beacon Hospital, Dublin, a private hospital which provides world-class acute medical care. - Image ID: E5D3A2

Scotland

Glasgow, Scotland, UK. 17 July 2020 Pictured: Queen Elizabeth University Hospital (QEUH) Credit: Colin Fisher/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2C7FKE3

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, 19 August 2019. Edinburgh International Book Festival. Photo call: Kenny MacAskill. Credit Andrew Eaton/Alamy - Image ID: WABF48

News

Michael Liebrecht  Monika Grütters, Minister of State for Culture and Media, CDU, art Karlsruhe 2015, Germany - Image ID: FF9BNP

Wadebridge, Cornwall, UK. 30th July 2020. UK Weather. Dennis the Pug out briefly in the sunshine this morning, before it became too hot. Dog owners are reminded NOT to give their dogs ice or ice cream, just plenty of water. Credit Simon Maycock / Alamy Live News. - Image ID: 2C9C209

Elena Duvernay/Stocktrek Images Centrosaurus dinosaurs walking amongst magnolia trees. - Image ID: KE55RF

Buiten-Beeld  two hedgehogs at the waterfront - Image ID: P8P0P9

Essex, UK. 1st July 2020. Three men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder in South Ockendon a Ricci Fothergill/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2C57WW2

crozstudios  newborn heel prick test baby guthry health service issues - Image ID: B1TK48

Zoonar/Frank Roeder  A white cup with spoon on sale in the microwave ov - Image ID: G0C9PD

Edited by Bryan
Updated
  • Love 1
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Next to sidebars of young women in bikinis. Yeah right.

Not the right place for this post, but sheesh. If I could keep my images out of that sewer, I would.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

Not the right place for this post, but sheesh. If I could keep my images out of that sewer, I would.

The downside of us not having any control where our images are used, unfortunately. I originally did a google image search to try and find it ... quite shocking to see some of the places it has been used and for what ....

5 hours ago, losdemas said:

Whole bunch of Alamy togs (inc me) in this book by Hodder Education: Eduqas GCSE (9-1) Religious Studies Route A: Religious, Philosophical and Ethical studies and Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and Sikhism (WJEC Religious Education)

ISBN: 978-1510480247, pub, 26 Jun. 2020

Of regular forum-haunters, I spotted the names of Kay Roxby, Stan Pritchard and Geogphotos…

• Love 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Martyn said:

The downside of us not having any control where our images are used, unfortunately. I originally did a google image search to try and find it ... quite shocking to see some of the places it has been used and for what ....

Oh dear. "Possible related search"😮.

What a wretched hive of scum and villainy for a perfectly decent image to be associated with.

Somebody put this thread back on track quick!

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

Somebody put this thread back on track quick!

Happy to oblige...

Guardian - https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/aug/03/coronavirus-alternative-dwellings-in-the-uk-have-you-made-a-big-change-during-lockdown

CY38BE - brinkstock Mazda Bongo campervan

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Daily Mail online :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8589541/Clog-dancing-troupe-kicked-morris-dancing-club-refusing-stop-blacking-faces.html

The Morrismen of the Britannia Coconutters dance boundary to boundary in Bacup , Lancashire . Coconut
Contributor: Chris Bull / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: D5HNE4
The  Morrismen of the Britannia Coconutters dance boundary to boundary in Bacup , Lancashire . Coconut Stock Photo

Britannia Coco-nut Dancers of Bacup, accompanied by Stacksteads Silver Band, dance their way around Bacup, UK on Easter Saturday
Contributor: Emma Wood / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: D5EW4X

Britannia Coco-nut Dancers of Bacup, accompanied by Stacksteads Silver Band, dance their way around Bacup, UK on Stock Photo
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

It seems you need to find unreported uses, report it to Alamy, get paid your peanuts ... then they ban you!

Worked for me!

(OK, that's a 'conspiracy theory', but it's an incredible coincidence that they've used none of my pics since, not even the one they used many, many times and didn't report over 20 of these uses ...)

5 minutes ago, kay said:

Thanks for the combined effort!   I was able to see mine in the preview - the sale hasn't come through yet so I guess yours won't have been reported yet either Danny :)

Hey, well that's good news, so a thanks to you, too! - another sale to hopefully come through this month?

CODIGO UNICO 24/07/2020 (online)
https://www.codigounico.com/placeres/viajes/lugares-mas-increibles-planeta-maravillas-naturales.html
Florian Su Derzawa Gas Crater in Turkmenistan - Image ID: K4MHGE
Andrey Armyagov Atlantic Ocean Road or the Atlantic Road (Atlanterhavsveien) been awarded the title as "Norwegian Construction of the Century". - Image ID: GN6KJ4
Sorin Colac Vinicunca, Cusco Region, Peru. Montana de Siete Colores, or Rainbow Mountain. - Image ID: JD4YFJ 
Menno Bodt Kuang Si Falls are located 29 kilometres south of Luang Prabang in Laos, South East Asia. Its a three tier waterfall. - Image ID: FA7HPX
AfriPics.com Dead acacia trees in Dead Vlei - Image ID: C6H7BY
Frommenwiler Fredy / Prisma by Dukas Presseagentur GmbH Botswana, Africa, Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls, waterfalls - Image ID: DY8CXK
juan moyano view of Cala Saona Beach, the mediterranean Sea and the typical slipways and fishermen huts, called barraques, in Formentera, Ba - Image ID: EN98W2
yun gao The World Famous Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park - Image ID: D7AYP6
————————————————
CODIGO UNICO 21/07/2020 (online)
https://www.codigounico.com/placeres/viajes/las-mejores-playas-nudistas-espana.html

James Sturcke 6 Aug 2010 Torimbia beach, near Llanes, Asturias, Spain - Image ID: BRKBAB
Nacho Calonge Cies Islands. The Figueiras beach, nudist beach 300 meters by 30 meters wide. It is a white sand beach surrounded by greenery. - Image ID: DE0H23
David Asumendi Green cliffs and quiet beach - Image ID: G3APCJ
caroline fraser view down onto the beach of Cala de Roques Planes from the coastal footpath GR92 showing people sunbathing and swimming - Image ID: CTCDFG 
Mariia Kamenska Cala Torta beach view on Mallorca Balearic island in Spain - Image ID: K9NW71
Eva Parey The beach Es Trucadors in Illetas, in the island of Formentera (Balearic islands, Spain). - Image ID: C31807
Chris Howes/Wild Places Photography Masses of people sunbathing on beach Maspalomas Gran Canaria Spain - Image ID: B65Y2H

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Times online 5th

World

Pictorial Press  ROBERT and CLARA SCHUMANN German composers about 1840 - Image ID: W9CBGE

Business

Geoff Smith  AA recovery van and mechanic at a broken down car in the UK. AA rescue service. - Image ID: H4ND2N

Guy Bell   David Bailey’s photographs in Oxford Street. On display at Flannels’ flagship store in London in association with publisher Taschen. - Image ID: 2AANYAC

RichardBakerHeathrow WH Smiths travel literature on sale in departures shopping area of Heathrow airport's Terminal 5. - Image ID: BEG67Y

Stephen Barnes/Transport  Row of Alfa Romeos for sale outside a showroom. - Image ID: EJ62N9

Greg Balfour Evans Metro Bank, Two Rivers Shopping Centre, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, England, United Kingdom - Image ID: G13HE8

Ireland

David Ribeiro   March 8th, 2018, Cork, Ireland - Kearys Hyundai car dealership: showroom as seen from the street. - Image ID: M755X5

Scotland

GERARD FERRY/ALAMY mask woman - can't find it

Nick Moore  A busy hospital with doctors, nurses and staff busy at work in an accident and emergency ward in a British hospital - Image ID: EFNXNF

Lbeddoe  anonymous students in uniform sitting an exam online using digital tablets. Examination room set up with tables and desks in a high school hall. - Image ID: WT6C6T

2d Alan King danish fleet Denmark Viking longboat oar sail invade settle fleet land shore white cliff south coast warrior fierce beach marit - Image ID: A3WKMC - ? a few of these

News

London, UK. 23rd July, 2020. A fairly number of people drink and chat outside a pub in London's popular Covent Garden area, making social distancing effectively impossible. Credit: Imageplotter/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2C8E1RM

covid  los angeles woman bus - can't find it

shopics  Sainsbury's supermarket sign. - Image ID: 2A1MR0X

KILLING EVE, Jodie Comer, (Season 3, premiered Apr. 12, 2020). photo: Des Willie / ©BBC-America / Courtesy Everett Collection - Image ID: 2BEH9F6

HOT SHOTS  Metropolitan Police Service New Scotland Yard - Image ID: C955WP

Achrafieh/Beirut, Lebanon, 5th August, 2020. Restaurants destroyed after a massive explosion shook Beirut on August 4 in Mar Mikhael neighborhood. Credit: Joseph Khoury/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2CA985E

London, UK. 10 July 2020. The Gherkin (L) and Lloyd's Building (R) look down over Leadenhall Street in the City of London  Credit: Stephen Chung / Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2C6K86E

Edited by Bryan
Updated
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

The Guardian 5th August

2CA3WN8

Simon Dack Alamy Live News

Double page spread. 

Four year old Ana enjoys the colourful exhibition " A Simple Act of Wonder " at the Fabrica Gallery in Brighton 

• Love 1
  • Like 3