Smoked ribs, pulled pork and brisket is served with macaroni and cheese and baked beans at The Greater Good Barbecue in Tucker, Georgia. Stock Photo

A combination plate of smoked ribs, pulled pork and brisket is served with macaroni and cheese and baked beans at The Greater Good Barbecue in Tucker, Georgia May 21, 2014. The restaurant opened in 2012 and specializes in barbecue and Southern-style cooking. (Photo by Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright)

Low $$

Rights-managed

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg, Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 27 February 2019
End: 27 February 2024

Had a nice end of the month surge with 5 sales in the last two days with two being $$$.  This is one of those two for:

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 28 February 2019
Duration: Unlimited

USA Maryland historic St Marys City MD first capitol colonial village inside a replica colonial house with musket Stock Photo

Usage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Cover and inside. One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Low $$

FKR0F2.jpg

On 2/28/2019 at 11:16, cksisson said:

Smoked ribs, pulled pork and brisket is served with macaroni and cheese and baked beans at The Greater Good Barbecue in Tucker, Georgia. Stock Photo

A combination plate of smoked ribs, pulled pork and brisket is served with macaroni and cheese and baked beans at The Greater Good Barbecue in Tucker, Georgia May 21, 2014. The restaurant opened in 2012 and specializes in barbecue and Southern-style cooking. (Photo by Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright)

Low $$

Rights-managed

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg, Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 27 February 2019
End: 27 February 2024

I’ll have that, please. Love me some BBQ.

2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I’ll have that, please. Love me some BBQ.

That's so funny, because I almost didn't upload it at all. I was afraid it looked like "slop on a plate," but I decided, "Hey, it might look like slop but I ate it and it was delicious, so why not?"

And this sale paid for the lunch, so if that's all it accomplishes, well, at least I broke even. Thankfully, the project that took me to Georgia paid considerably better.

4 hours ago, cksisson said:

That's so funny, because I almost didn't upload it at all. I was afraid it looked like "slop on a plate," but I decided, "Hey, it might look like slop but I ate it and it was delicious, so why not?"

And this sale paid for the lunch, so if that's all it accomplishes, well, at least I broke even. Thankfully, the project that took me to Georgia paid considerably better.

Born and raised in Oklahoma where BBQ is a big deal. You should taste my baked beans. My grandson requested them for his rehearsal dinner. And....I have my own special dry rub I concocted for ribs.. I like your image.

Archived