Has anyone else been have trouble today and over the weekend with uploading on Safari?

Yes, same problem....  I am unable to upload.  On Firefox here.

I am uploading on Chrome and it's taking forever today....should have been done an hour ago, but still 2 hours to go at this rate.

I have an upload in progress via Chrome and it's taking about 4 minutes per image.

Craig

I have just uploaded on firefox and it certainly seemed to take longer per image than normal.

Ed, I only uploaded 7 last evening. They hung for maybe 6 seconds at 10%, then zipped through. Only took a couple of minutes. Safari.

Uploaded 14 images about 5.30 pm local time on Safari yesterday and they zipped straight through.

Allan

I'm dead in the water here.

Alamy has not found a fix on their end. They told me to clean the cache on Safari. The last time I did that (with an earlier OS) it caused endless problems. Apple told me NOT to clean the cache. Anyway, everything else works fine on Safari, so I don't believe that's the problem. I've been unable to activate either Chrome or Firefox. What a mess.

Edo

Yeh also using Safari in the last 2hrs, wouldn’t accept any uploads although it seems to have corrected itself, frustrating though...bad enough spending time on the laptop as it is 👍

It's all Greek to me, Jay.

Edo,

Noticed that the entire Alamy site has been having problems for the last more than a week.

At first I thought it was a problem with my hardware, but it was not.  In any event something

seems to have been fixed in the last few minutes, 10:45 EST ?

Chuck

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Up here, north of the border, my son is a savvy digital dude, and when he stops running around fixing this and that and rehearsing his fusion band, he will try to sort things out. (I hope.)

I must say, after spending another 35 mins of total frustration, that I still can't get anything but "upload error" in red using Safari, and Crome won't let me on Alamy. Firefox? Don't ask.  

Edited by Ed Rooney

6 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Up here, north of the border, my son is a savvy digital dude, and when he stops running around fixing this and that and rehearsing his fusion band, he will try to sort things out. (I hope.)

I must say, after spending another 35 mins of total frustration, that I still can't get anything but "upload error" in red using Safari, and Crome won't let me on Alamy. Firefox? Don't ask.  

As if you don’t have enough stress in your life. I’ll say it for you, 

Argghh!

I'm posting this comment twice:

I've not been ignoring the forum.

I've been locked out for almost a week. Locked out from my account and from the forum. At first, when I reached Montreal, I just could not upload new images -- then nothing worked. CR has said that the problem is not on their end. On my end, Safari is working on everything except Alamy. And Chrome is the same.