2 hours ago, Pearl said:

Если вы имеете в виду загрузку в Alamy, у меня не было проблем в пятницу с помощью веб-загрузчика.

жемчужный

I'm trying to download, but it's unsuccessful.

38 minutes ago, Gennadii Rybalov said:

I'm trying to download, but it's unsuccessful.

Then I don't understand what you are trying to do or why. Download from where?

Pearl

18 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

I haven't had any problems uploading, but the process is much slower than it used to be. It's now a bit like the old days when I had a slow internet connection. Not sure what's going on.

Yeah, slower lately for me too. Used to be as John Richmond describes. My connection is fast as always.

12 minutes ago, Gennadii Rybalov said:

Loading is very slow!
At my high speed internet, 16 files are downloaded for longer than 15 minutes.
Afflicted by this situation.

wow that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster then my Canadian "high speed" internet..business internet is decent...home, sucks.

I started an upload of 11 images yesterday late afternoon. Two hours later, two images were uploaded and the third stuck. Quit the session, started from scratch again and they all uploaded in a couple of minutes.

Weird.

Betty

6 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I started an upload of 11 images yesterday late afternoon. Two hours later, two images were uploaded and the third stuck. Quit the session, started from scratch again and they all uploaded in a couple of minutes.

Weird.

Betty

Betty, your recipe is working! Thank you!

Archived