My Friday morning submission is still in the queue. I've not fretted too much about it so far as I guessed that the bank holiday weekend will have slowed down the flow. I'll start to panic if they are still in the queue this time tomorrow. 

I uploaded a batch late on Monday 7th and received an email saying they had passed QC at 9.34 this morning 8th.

Allan

17 hours ago, spacecadet said:

+1.

Where did Allan get his voucher??

Not giving my secret away as it may compromise my excellent QC times when you all jump on the bandwagon.:)

Allan

I've been concentrating on other things and on holiday for the last few weeks so am now chasing to catch up with a number of things including uploading. I'm still waiting for images from Wednesday to clear, a delay which is unusual for weekdays. I'm hoping that they'll clear before the end of the day so that I can tidy those up in IM over the weekend

4 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

Waiting since Monday 14th on three images to pass. I guess QC is running slower than usual.

appears so, I have a batch  I put in Sunday night here/Monday morning there.

15 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

I just had a batch submitted on Monday morning pass through gate, so things are a bit slower than usual.

It's not like there's a big rush, though. B)

yup, mine just came through too!

13 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

I just had a batch submitted on Monday morning pass through gate, so things are a bit slower than usual.

It's not like there's a big rush, though. B)

No, but it does make you go back with an even finer toothed comb looking for errors. :unsure:

Archived