Dashboard not updated for 6 days

Even though it's not showing updated since the 25th, net revenue,sales, and cleared balance have all been updating for me.

Craig

Same here, I thought it was just me!  Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Now a number of images that had passed QC, some of which I had optimized, and some which I had not, went live with the wrong pseudonym/ wrong license. So pay attention, it seems that as soon as an image has passed QC it is on sale and will go on your port anytime, weather you do something about it or not; and if you want to optimize it/ change pseudonyms/ change license etc you have to do it quickly. Otherwise, the image may go live with the wrong attributes even after you have fixed it, and remain with the wrong attributes, until the database refreshes again and it could be 24 hours or days....  :blink:

Now a number of images that had passed QC, some of which I had optimized, and some which I had not, went live with the wrong pseudonym/ wrong license. So pay attention, it seems that as soon as an image has passed QC it is on sale and will go on your port anytime, weather you do something about it or not; and if you want to optimize it/ change pseudonyms/ change license etc you have to do it quickly. Otherwise, the image may go live with the wrong attributes even after you have fixed it, and remain with the wrong attributes, until the database refreshes again and it could be 24 hours or days....  :blink:

It needs a caption to go on sale so I have been leaving that as the last step.

Paulette

It needs a caption to go on sale so I have been leaving that as the last step.

Paulette

Unfortunately I can't do that. I do all my IPTC offline before uploading so it seems I will lost complete control of when I release uploaded images for sale. Oh well, I don't have any uploads planned for the near future, so thing might change ...

Archived