Long wait for QC?

Could be in the house of the dog, uploaded on 7th, but not yet passed. Last few batches very speedy. Should never have eaten, nor photographed and uploaded, that large plate of fish and chips....

Still, there are worse times of year to be locked in a comfy dry cell.

Rumour has it that, even in the dreadful days of penal servitude, people were queuing up to get into jail as they were kept reasonably warm and there was something to eat.

I have three small batches sitting in QC for longer than usual, and I'm still showing a news image as 'proccessing'!
That may have been a corrupt file as I lost my internet connection during a web upload and I had an email saying partial fail on that particular batch and as it was news it wouldn't be for qc.

With only one fail in 18 months I'm sure I didn't get complacent, but I'm still crossing my fingers and will spend the waiting time uploading elsewhere..

Hi Bryan, I uploaded a batch on the 4th which is still awaiting QC so am definitely in the dog house.

You must have certain privileges if you get a comfy dry cell. My cell is cold and damp. :(

Allan

Amazing! My batch uploaded on 4th has passed. Email from Alamy came today at 2.45pm.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Was sure I was back in clink after the longest wait I have had for a QC pass.

Back to keywording and uploading the next batch.

Allan

Could be in the house of the dog, uploaded on 7th, but not yet passed. Last few batches very speedy. Should never have eaten, nor photographed and uploaded, that large plate of fish and chips....

Still, there are worse times of year to be locked in a comfy dry cell.

Rumour has it that, even in the dreadful days of penal servitude, people were queuing up to get into jail as they were kept reasonably warm and there was something to eat.

I haven't been shooting much in the past month. Mostly it's the weather -- not interestingly bad, just dark, rainy, cold and windy . . . but without visual drama. So I don't know what's what at QC in December. 

There's something I discovered, Bryan: after about the third week you developed a taste for the prison gruel (yes, I learned to like it better than sushi). 

Now I don't want to start a rumor here, but I heard if you add a second "u" that can land you in a QC cell. Or is it if you don't include the second "u"?

:wacko:

Now I don't want to start a rumor here, but I heard if you add a second "u" that can land you in a QC cell. Or is it if you don't include the second "u"?

:wacko:

Double Us always preferable, the Us have it - perhaps?? Generally keyword both ways, but this is getting well off topic......

Amazing! My batch uploaded on 4th has passed. Email from Alamy came today at 2.45pm.

Allan

Allan

Hope for me yet then. Small batch on 8 December, still waiting...have submitted to another site notorious for rejecting for lack of sharpness, and they all passed, so crossing fingers here. Images all have shallow depth of field, so have been nervous.

I am still waiting on a batch uploaded on the 8th. Apart from a time when I uploaded on the August bank holiday, I think that this is my longest wait yet.

I am waiting from the 8th as well.If they don't get through today, there's always the hope of the Saturday morning club, which I seem to have rejoined in the last few submissions.

I am still waiting on a batch uploaded on the 8th. Apart from a time when I uploaded on the August bank holiday, I think that this is my longest wait yet.

I am waiting from the 8th as well.If they don't get through today, there's always the hope of the Saturday morning club, which I seem to have rejoined in the last few submissions.

Just passed QC!

Archived