which app are you using to manipulate your stockimo images?

Now that I have discovered I do not need to use an iphone for stockimo, I am finally going to buy a phone with a camera and get rid of the brick I still carry around. 

So I would like suggestions/recommendations for image manipulation apps for my ipad please.

Thanks in advance.

Now that I have discovered I do not need to use an iphone for stockimo, I am finally going to buy a phone with a camera and get rid of the brick I still carry around. 

So I would like suggestions/recommendations for image manipulation apps for my ipad please.

Thanks in advance.

We can use other phones now?

I just see the iphone on the Stockimo page.

Jill

Jill

Hi Jill,

After trawling back through loads of forum threads I eventually found one that said Alamy had confirmed you could you an android phone BUT, BIG BUT, they must be loaded via an ipad/iphone using the app.

So my understanding is.......you have always been able to use another phone other than iphone to capture but need to use an 'i' device to upload.

I hope I am correct :)

Jill

Hi Jill,

After trawling back through loads of forum threads I eventually found one that said Alamy had confirmed you could you an android phone BUT, BIG BUT, they must be loaded via an ipad/iphone using the app.

So my understanding is.......you have always been able to use another phone other than iphone to capture but need to use an 'i' device to upload.

I hope I am correct :)

Don't own an 'I' device and never will, so guess still no Stockimo for me.

Jill

I bought an iPad several months ago while having an android phone. I uploaded phone images through the iPad. I now have an iPhone 6. I still upload via the iPad because I can see everything better on the larger screen.

I'm also enjoying my iPad to start up and quickly check for sales without firing up my Mac.

Betty

• 2 weeks later...

Archived