When did we get new previews?

I just got back home after spending 3 weeks only seeing the site on an iPad and I see our previews are different. Did this just happen?

Paulette

You mean 'Forum regular' as opposed to 'Advanced member'?

In the last few days.

EDIT: oh, right, I see you didn't mean that.  You mean actual image preview (zoomed) info.  I think that must have just happened today - first time I've noticed it.

Zoom one of your images -- or anybody's image and you will get a preview that looks different from the past previews. I like the way my images look. I don't know if they changed the way they render the image but it seems to me they have. Those of you who are more technically knowledgable will probably be able to tell us what the difference is. Or maybe there is no difference and my memory is faulty. It often is these days.

Paulette

Hi All 

I like the new previews but am concerned that the lower prices are shoved in the customers face and it is far far too easy to just select the lowest price they can get away with .

Its like lets see if we can sell for a lower price when the question should be how can we maximise the sale.

So what's the difference in terms of how the image looks in the preview window?  I don't see any.  All I see is that the prices are on the right and text is rearranged but the image looks exactly the same.

There is none.

So what's the difference in terms of how the image looks in the preview window?  I don't see any.  All I see is that the prices are on the right and text is rearranged but the image looks exactly the same.

I had spent three weeks only looking at the site on an iPad so I think that's why I thought the image looked better when I got home and saw it on my computer.

Paulette

The displayed prices haven't changed. They're still low.

Let's hope they don't get even l

o                   

w

e

r

Archived