Images Licences July 2024

Image use: Editorial. Details of use: Editorial website. Image size: Any size. Duration: In perpetuity. Country: Worldwide. Industry sector: Consumer and household goods. Low $$.

mask-2-hyperrealistic-self-portrait-scul

30.6.2016, Tampere, Finland.

• Like 1

$$ distro

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 June 2024
End: 01 June 2029
Portugal,Book, print and/or e-book

auto-palace-by-guilherme-francisco-baracho-1908-art-nouveau-garage-HE7WA4.jpg

• Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/T3KTFX/lilac-wonder-tulips-tulipa-saxatilis-lilac-wonder-in-a-natural-setting-under-trees-in-the-keukenhof-gardens-netherlands-T3KTFX.jpg

Tulipa Saxatilis Lilac Wonder.

In perpetuity United Kingdom,Magazine - print, digital and electronic. Lower low $$.

Distro to the UK.

7 out of 13 this month so far are distros: 3 to the UK.

wim

• Love 1
  • Like 1

HGV. Tanker. Simon Gibson Bulk Powder Transport. M6 Motorway, Southbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

HGV. Tanker. Simon Gibson Bulk Powder Transport.  M6 Motorway, Southbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For the use of licensed images within Official Printed Club Annuals produced by the client
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 09 July 2024
Duration: Unlimited

Low $$
  • Like 1

Two small one dropped in this morning, both only just into $$.
1. distributor, not much left for me, but an old slide scan been on Alamy for a very long time. 4th time licenced
giant-australian-cuttlefish-sepia-apama-

2. Direct licence. 4th licence with Alamy, but previously with other agents. So overall, 11th time licenced
Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use in a Quiz Game in app, Worldwide use (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 15 July 2024
Duration: Unlimited

terrestrial-hermit-crab-coenobita-sp-usi

• Love 3
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, VbFolly said:

Mid $$, Book, print and/or e-book, South Korea via distributor.

close-up-of-female-four-spotted-orbweave

You've got some really interesting UK macro Gillian. I uploaded a few honey bees a while back and they were just lost in a sea of screens, which I'm not used to. I gave up trying to find them. I'm thinking perhaps there is a seperate ranking for this kind of material. 

38 minutes ago, Roy Waller said:

You've got some really interesting UK macro Gillian. I uploaded a few honey bees a while back and they were just lost in a sea of screens, which I'm not used to. I gave up trying to find them. I'm thinking perhaps there is a seperate ranking for this kind of material. 

Thanks very much, Roy. I enjoy macro, especially looking for unusual invertebrates, though they don't sell that often. You've got a great UK wildlife collection. I admire dedicated wildlife photographers, with the heavy equipment involved and the time it takes to get a good photo.

As for ranking, I've no idea how it works. With common subjects like honeybees, your best chance of sales is probably buyers searching for recent photos. 

1 hour ago, VbFolly said:

Thanks very much, Roy. I enjoy macro, especially looking for unusual invertebrates, though they don't sell that often. You've got a great UK wildlife collection. I admire dedicated wildlife photographers, with the heavy equipment involved and the time it takes to get a good photo.

As for ranking, I've no idea how it works. With common subjects like honeybees, your best chance of sales is probably buyers searching for recent photos. 

Thank you Gillian. You are dead right about the kit. My biggest lens is a Canon EF600mm f4. It seems to get heavier every year. I'm having to limit myself to a 15 minute walk with it these days.

• Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/EAFA3C/kayaking-erie-canal-lockport-three-kayaks-paddling-out-of-lock-34-EAFA3C.jpg

Erie Canal

Worldwide Editorial single article. Lowest $$

Searched yesterday for: erie canal kayak

First time for this 2006 image.

wim

• Love 1

I'm on a roll...   2nd sale this month so far   😃

RM - Standard License $$

Typical small town church of rural US Appalachian mountains

typical-small-town-church-of-rural-us-ap

• Love 1
  • Like 1

$$$. Uploaded in April

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Education
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 August 2024
Duration: In perpetuity Bundled license - Non-exclusive, worldwide, alllanguages, electronic and print (printon demand and print run), 3rd partyrights, for the life of the product.

the-sphinx-and-great-pyramid-of-khafre-g

• Love 4

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Media: Website, app and social media

Low $ 

close-up-of-vinyl-record-collection-2EA9

Edited by Jay D
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

Single company - multiple educational editorial use only. Lowish $$.

stop-the-violence-go-vegan-man-holding-a

12.5.2022. Helsinki, Finland.

Love this, have i told any of you i'm Vegan ;) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Calendar
Print run: up to 1,000

It must be Xmas, 2 in 2 days...above average $$

meteora-unesco-world-heritage-site-thess 

Edited by Jay D
  • Love 4
  • Like 4

Low $$. Roman bathing pools cut into the rock, Sliema, Malta.

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 17 July 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

victorian-rock-hewn-bathing-pools-st-jul

• Love 3
  • Like 1