Alamy Payment

ReeRay

Question

18 answers to this question

4 hours ago, ReeRay said:

Day 11 and still no sign of September payment. Anyone else waiting ?

Day 11 of what? How many working days?

My Balance of account says: You should receive payment within 9 working days

How many Bank Holidays?

Labor Day maybe? (In the US, where the bank is.)

So day 9 is Wednesday, not counting any Bank holiday.

wim

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Why nine working days though ... a BACS payment takes three working days in the UK to clear ...

I and others asked the question several times. It was not answered, just the parroted line about 9 working days which has been on the remittance advice

for years.

Edited by spacecadet

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

I and others asked the question several times. It was not answered, just the parroted line about 9 working days which has been on the balance of account for years.

Agreed, I looked up the older thread to see if there was an explanation as to why the clearing date has shifted to nearly the middle of the month but there was no answer there !!

Yeah, still waiting here. Very unusual, payment normally shows up in my account in 3 to 4 days. I've emailed Alamy to ask why.

I'm sure it will show up over the next couple of days, but it's a bit galling when our pictures are more often than not being sold for a few cents and we all have bills to pay!

17 hours ago, spacecadet said:

I and others asked the question several times. It was not answered, just the parroted line about 9 working days which has been on the remittance advice

for years.

Interest payments (to Alamy for the balance awaiting payment) ... ?

Hi All, 

Thanks for bringing the missing sales reports and account balances to our attention, we have reported this to our IT Team and asked them to look into this.

In terms of payment, as always payments are initiated on the first working day of the month and take up to 9 working days to reach accounts, which takes us to the end of 14th Sept. 

Thanks,

Louise 

32 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi All, 

Thanks for bringing the missing sales reports and account balances to our attention, we have reported this to our IT Team and asked them to look into this.

In terms of payment, as always payments are initiated on the first working day of the month and take up to 9 working days to reach accounts, which takes us to the end of 14th Sept. 

Thanks,

Louise 

Louise,

I am about to send Alamy the first "Where the Fuxk is my money?" email in nearly 20 years.  There appears to be some serious problems with the Alamy.com site?  Lots of information missing and pages not loading, this has gotten worse and worse during the last few months.  Think the machine is broken?

Chuck Nacke

Edited by Chuck Nacke
grammer

On 11/09/2023 at 13:23, wiskerke said:

Day 11 of what? How many working days?

My Balance of account says: You should receive payment within 9 working days

How many Bank Holidays?

Labor Day maybe? (In the US, where the bank is.)

So day 9 is Wednesday, not counting any Bank holiday.

wim

Still waiting for mine. Sept 14th would be the latest it should arrive (15th is you include labour day holiday in USA) - they reckon up to 9 working days. I assume they still use a paper based banking system in Alamy HQ!

Hi All, 

As already mentioned, payments are initiated on the first working day of the month and take up to 9 working days to reach accounts, which this month takes us to the end of 14th Sept. 

Please drop us an email if you do not receive your funds by the end of the day on 14th September. 

As this thread was initially asking where payments had got to, and we have answered this question, I am now locking the thread. 

I have posted about missing sales reports and balances here, and we'll update you once this is fixed. 

Thanks,

Louise