Safari log-in problems

The last week or so I have been unable to log-in to the main Alamy site. The log-in dialogue screen appears for less than a second and then vanishes. I've been having to use Firefox which works straight away.

Just wondering if it is just me or if this is more widespread. 

Thanks

Not had any problems here. I am usually permanently logged in but just now and again, like today had to log in again but no problems doing it.

Allan

I've not had a problem on my WIN desktop, but for the last two weeks it has become very difficult to log-in on my iPhone.

Found a way to do it, but it takes a number of steps.

I believe that there is a problem with the coding on the main page?

Chuck

4 hours ago, geogphotos said:

The last week or so I have been unable to log-in to the main Alamy site. The log-in dialogue screen appears for less than a second and then vanishes. I've been having to use Firefox which works straight away.

Thanks

Yep! However I find clicking on LIGHTBOXES takes me in then I can click on MY ACCOUNT and it's all there...

Deffo weird stuff going on😜

Phil

Same here - with Safari. I click on the 'contact us' tab from the drop down and then I can go back and click the dashboard. It seems that you can pretty much click on anything just to wake it up and then it behaves.

1 hour ago, Bob J said:

Same here - with Safari. I click on the 'contact us' tab from the drop down and then I can go back and click the dashboard. It seems that you can pretty much click on anything just to wake it up and then it behaves.

Same with me when logging in to alamy.com in Safari. No problems when logging straight into my dashboard.

I've been having the same problem. I came here to see if it was only me. Safari on a mac running Mojave operating system. Can get in with Firefox fine, but I was wondering if it's been reported as a bug to anyone? Presumably if we are having problems getting in as contributors, then purchasers might be having the same problems?

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly the same problem when logging in with Safari. I just go round and round in circles. Logged in fine with Firefox. Grabbed the website address (once logged in) and book marked that. Now, when I click on the bookmark to the Contributor Dashboard it takes me to the log in page and then lets me in as normal. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 26/01/2022 at 08:38, geogphotos said:

Thanks

Yes.  Same with me.  Bloody frustrating.

I must admit I'm increasingly having issues with Safari in a general sense (not just Alamy), and having to 'resort to' Chrome or FF. Usually a display problem e.g won't scroll the full page, not showing certain items. Anyone else? I'm on a 2019 MBP and Monterey.

HUGH