Payment was due December 1, 2021 and today is the 13th, still no payment???

RSTPIERRE

Question

Hello, could anyone help me find out where my Alamy payment went? They said it could take up to 9 days for the payment to arrive in my Paypal and it seems almost impossible to talk with  someone from Alamy on this issue. It took me more than 2 years to finally reach the $50 payment so you can understand that I want my money.

Thank you

22 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, debramillet said:

I haven't received mine yet, via Paypal also, but last month it took until the 13th . I wonder if it's a Paypal thing, all my payments through Paypal always take a long time

All my other agencies take about 1-3 days to transfer the funds.

Same here. Payment "sent" on December 1st via Paypal. Not received yet (December 14). What's the best way to contact a person or department responsible for the payouts? That's really unacceptable.

We wait 45 days for a  cleared personal use usage, paid immediately at the time of purchase...

We've been waiting 2 weeks now for a PP transfer, sent (probably ?!?) on 1st-3rd day of the new calendar month...

Today I got cleared a usage from April 2020...

That's pretty exciting, isn't it?

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

6 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

We wait 45 days for a  cleared personal use usage, paid immediately at the time of purchase...

We've been waiting 2 weeks now for a PP transfer, sent (probably ?!?) on 1st-3rd day of the new calendar month...

Today I got cleared a usage from April 2020...

That's pretty exciting, isn't it?

A bit shameful, I’d say.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Heilman Photography said:

Total is the 24th, Merry Christmas, made my first sale in November, over $50 due me, still not in my PP account. No idea how to resolve this.

Alamy have mostly shut down for Christmas by now so you may not be able to get any update from them.

Has the payment cleared (look at account Balance on your dashboard)?  Is the $50+ showing as a current cleared balance on your dashboard? Until this is the case, your payment is not available to you.

Broadly speaking, if you made a sale in November it would usually be about six weeks before the payment was received from the customer and the sale marked as 'Cleared'. Once the current cleared balance exceeds $50, the payments will be made by the method you have specified at the start of the next month. In most cases, a sale made in November would clear sometime in December or January and payment would be forthcoming at the beginning of February. However, it sometimes takes longer if the customer is slow to pay up.

My understanding is that it takes 9 working  days, so this does not include weekends. It basically means it can take up to two weeks to come in.

I think this is very poor - in a world where payments can be pretty instantaneous, for a system to take 9 days to make a payment is very poor service in my humble opinion.