Have you found any images in July 2021

Thought I'd post here for the last time before I'm zapped from Alamy at midnight tonight 😄

Guardian online.......

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2021/jul/23/10-of-the-uks-best-seaside-festivals-and-summer-beach-parties

Margate beach opposite Dreamland. Photograph: Tim Stubbings/Alamy

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/jul/21/top-10-books-about-sicily-the-invention-of-sicily-jamie-mackay

… the church of San Giovanni degli Eremiti in Palermo. Photograph: anna.q/Alamy

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/23/labour-local-national-party-westminster

Market Square, Preston, Lancashire. Photograph: Ian G Dagnall/Alamy

• Love 1
  • Like 7

nspiration...a development in Poundbury, Dorset, that Prince Charles helped to designPicture: JOHN MORRISON / ALAMY

Daily Express  |  21 Jul 2021  |  United Kingdom  |  English  | Released: 2d. 4h. ago  | Page: 2

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Guardian online.....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/23/at-least-17-people-drown-in-a-week-of-tragedies-in-englands-waters

Warleigh Weir in Somerset. Every sunny summer, people – overwhelmingly young men – drown in open water. Photograph: Anthony Brown/Alamy

• Love 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

nspiration...a development in Poundbury, Dorset, that Prince Charles helped to designPicture: JOHN MORRISON / ALAMY

Daily Express  |  21 Jul 2021  |  United Kingdom  |  English  | Released: 2d. 4h. ago  | Page: 2

Thanks for spotting... and au revoir😒

5 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

Thought I'd post here for the last time before I'm zapped from Alamy at midnight tonight

Been good to know you - Thank you for all your help. Hopefully you will be able to continue to correspond on a different platform!

Kumar

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

Thought I'd post here for the last time before I'm zapped from Alamy at midnight tonight 😄

Sorry to see you leave. I hope you'll catch up with some of us on Farcebook. All the best.

• Like 1

El País El Viajero 23.07.2021 (On line)

https://elviajero.elpais.com/elviajero/2021/07/22/actualidad/1626950306_392640.html

El caserío de Masca, en el parque rural de Teno (Tenerife). DAVID MILSEN

https://elviajero.elpais.com/elviajero/2021/07/21/actualidad/1626883150_262132.html

Fachada cubierta de buganvillas en el pueblecito de Burgau, en el Algarve. Simon Brown

• Love 1
  • Like 5

p09q4smk.webp

Having decided to unenthusiastically stick around on Alamy and changing all of my images to non exclusive, rights managed and editorial only where appropriate while also uploading images elsewhere (royalty free of course), I will add images found from the Beeb when I have time.

This one interested me as the credit says Reuters/Alamy. Stranger still to me at least is that typing the chef's name into Alamy search doesn't produce this image.

https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20210722-is-french-cuisine-forever-changed

Edited by Tony ALS
Added content
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

53 minutes ago, Tony ALS said:

p09q4smk.webp

Having decided to unenthusiastically stick around on Alamy and changing all of my images to non exclusive, rights managed and editorial only where appropriate while also uploading images elsewhere (royalty free of course), I will add images found from the Beeb when I have time.

This one interested me as the credit says Reuters/Alamy. Stranger still to me at least is that typing the chef's name into Alamy search doesn't produce this image.

https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20210722-is-french-cuisine-forever-changed

Looks to me like that is from the same shoot as other pics by the photographer Maurice Rougemont. He may have originally sent these to a French agency (Gamma-Rapho?) and they, or the tog, then also distributed to Getty, where there are also some from what looks like the same shoot, Alamy etc. Not sure how Reuters fits into it, possibly just a case of it being mis-credited, couldn't see that particular shot on Alamy or Getty, nor Reuters.

Daily Mail online :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9820773/Storm-chaos-sweeps-UK-bolt-sky-blasts-hole-house.html

Weymouth, Dorset, UK. 24th July 2021. UK Weather. Streaks of lightning fills the sky above the seaside resort of Weymouth in Dorset as heavy rain and thunderstorms pass through overnight as the weeklong heatwave ends with a bang. Picture Credit: Graham Hunt/Alamy Live News
Contributor: Graham Hunt / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: 2G91Y1N
Weymouth, Dorset, UK.  24th July 2021.  UK Weather.  Streaks of lightning fills the sky above the seaside resort of Weymouth in Dorset as heavy rain and thunderstorms pass through overnight as the weeklong heatwave ends with a bang.  Picture Credit: Graham Hunt/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Weymouth, Dorset, UK.  24th July 2021.  UK Weather.  Streaks of lightning fills the sky above the seaside resort of Weymouth in Dorset as heavy rain and thunderstorms pass through overnight as the weeklong heatwave ends with a bang.  Picture Credit: Graham Hunt/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Edited by Martyn
image added
  • Like 6

Times, 24th July

Osaka, Japan. 25th June, 2021. Asuka Terada Athletics : The 105th Japan Track & Field National Championships Women's 100mH Heat at Yanmar Stadium Nagai in Osaka, Japan . Credit: Naoki Morita/AFLO SPORT/Alamy Live News
Aflo Co. Ltd.
Image ID: 2G52HK8

Henham Park, Suffolk, UK. 23rd July, 2021. Disco Yoga on the Waterfront Stage - The 2021 Latitude Festival, Henham Park. Suffolk, returns as a covid test event after a year off due to the pandemic. Credit: Guy Bell/Alamy Live News
Guy Bell
Image ID: 2G8XRHP

Henham Park, Suffolk, UK. 22nd July, 2021. Dancing in teh Lavish Lounge - The 2021 Latitude Festival, Henham Park. Suffolk, returns as a covid test event after a year off due to the pandemic. Credit: Guy Bell/Alamy Live News
Guy Bell
Image ID: 2G8WYJY

Glasgow, Scotland, UK. 27th July, 2020. Pictured: A passenger checks in for their flight at the newly adapted desks which have clear perspex screens to protect airport workers and maintain social distancing. Inside Glasgow Airport's terminal 1. The Scottish Government announced as from 00:01 this morning that all incoming flights from Spain into Scotland would need a period of 14 days quarantine. Jet2 Airlines have operated a number of flights this morning and a further afternoon service to Tenerife despite the new travel restrictions. Credit: Colin Fisher/Alamy Live News
Colin Fisher
Image ID: 2C8X8HW

Aerial view of the heart-shaped island of Tavarua, near Viti Levu, Republic of Fiji, South Pacific Islands, Pacific
Sergi Reboredo
Image ID: 2A5F7EF

London, UK. 04th May, 2021. Kwasi Kwarteng, Business Secretary leaves a cabinet meeting at 10 Downing Street London. Credit: Ian Davidson/Alamy Live News
Ian Davidson
Image ID: 2FKX41D

WESTMINSTER LONDON 30 June 2021. Sir Graham Brady, Conservative MP for Altrincham Sale West and Chairman of the 1922 Committee arrives at the Houses of Parliament. Credit amer ghazzal/Alamy Live News
amer ghazzal
Image ID: 2G5WJB6

Cute young European Hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus) walking in the grass.
Hans Verburg
Image ID: 2CFXDN7

Otters (Lutra lutra)
Christopher Mills
Image ID: CPY9K5

Pine marten (Martes martes)
David Sewell
Image ID: GDB579

Hazel dormouse, Muscardinus avellanarius
Andy Harmer
Image ID: FXT077

Common shrew, Sorex araneus, single animal, Midlands, August 2010
mike lane
Image ID: BP1PR2

Brown Hare Lepus europaeus, in field.
M & J Bloomfield
Image ID: C5YXW7

Rose Chafer (Cetonia aurata) on chervil
imageBROKER
Image ID: B621AD

Elephant Hawk Moth resting on pink cosmos flower - Deilephila elpenor
Geoff du Feu
Image ID: FJFHXY

Painted Lady butterfly (Vanessa cardui) feeding on a Verbena flower
Barrie Harwood
Image ID: 2A12GJE

Common Blue Butterfly (female), Polyommatus icarus, Lycaenidae
Naturepix
Image ID: BMN8A5

Male Southern Hawker (Aeshna cyanea) dragonfly
Derek Mitchell
Image ID: 2D118W4

Peacock Butterfly
Keith Skingle
Image ID: PGCMC3

GLOW WORM or Firefly larvae, female tail glowing with bio-luminescence.
DAVID J SLATER
Image ID: BCBR4H

Wasp Spider, Argiope bruennichi, female with prey wrapped in silk
Derek Croucher
Image ID: AGBY1W

Edited by TeeCee
  • Love 2
  • Like 7

El País 24.07.2021 (Print edition)

BABELIA

AF archive BPT3CX KILLER'S LETTER ZODIAC (2007)

EL VIAJERO

QEDimages  E9YFWY Monasterio de Piedra (Piedra Monastery) Zaragoza Aragon Spain

Lucas Vallecillos FBWGGF Monasterio de Piedra, Nuevalos, Zaragoza province, Aragon, Spain

Jürgen Feuerer J30840 San Marcos Castle in El Puerto de Santa Maria, province of Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain

Alba Boix 2D4W82A Ancient dinosaur footprints on dry mud by the beach. Old archeological site from the Jurassic period, sauropod prints. People visiting the site on sum

Kate Hockenhull R0J6RB Fatamorgana ice cream parlour, Rome, Italy

Gennaro Leonardi 2FY5G4R Rome, Italy - May 26, 2021: An alley in the Trastevere district, in the historic center of the city, with some passing citizens.

El País. El Viajero online 17.07.2021

https://elviajero.elpais.com/elviajero/2020/07/16/actualidad/1594896724_063009.html?rel=mas

Carretera en dirección al cabo de Gata (Almería). F. Rodríguez

Edited by Abiyoyo
On line El Viajero
  • Love 2
  • Like 5