Alamy measures, your images - not working

Liam Bunce

Question

2 hours ago, John Richmond said:

If they are I probably helped train them*.

*That is, when they turned up, of course.  Time scales are different in Devonshire.

Weem  gotta milk the cows before we can get to work,  then we need a longer lunch break so we can finish our pastys. All takes time see me ansome!!!

Cheers and gone.

Same here - My CTR shows that it is up for December and I know that at least 3 of my November sales actually showed up in the Measures column so I'm convinced it's a glitch, was just checking to see if there was an ETA on a fix. I recall there were different problems earlier that were recently fixed. Guess they broke something else along the way? 😎

9 hours ago, Shergar said:

Weem  gotta milk the cows before we can get to work,  then we need a longer lunch break so we can finish our pastys. All takes time see me ansome!!!

Cheers and gone.

Tisn't right, tisn't fair, tisn't proper!....

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, Marianne said:

I can't even get into measures or AoA at all now; the buttons don't work. 

@Alamy when do you expect a fix?

Everything: AoA; buttons; measures is fine here. Some short outages over the weekend. The forum has been closed much longer though. Measures have not been updated on Monday, but everything was there today.

wim

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

Everything: AoA; buttons; measures is fine here. Some short outages over the weekend. The forum has been closed much longer though. Measures have not been updated on Monday, but everything was there today.

wim

Not everything!

Actually it's getting weirder!

A batch, uploaded on the 3rd, showed up for sale today - BUT PARTLY !!!

There're only 3 images out of 12 from that upload on sale at the moment /all approved/ - I've never seen something like that before........................................

🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

15 hours ago, Marianne said:

I can't even get into measures or AoA at all now; the buttons don't work. 

@Alamy when do you expect a fix?

Hi Marianne,

I'm not sure this is a widespread issue as the pages should be updated and working fine now. Can you contact contributors@alamy.com so they can look into this with you?

Thanks,

Elisabeth  

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Not everything!

Actually it's getting weirder!

A batch, uploaded on the 3rd, showed up for sale today - BUT PARTLY !!!

There're only 3 images out of 12 from that upload on sale at the moment /all approved/ - I've never seen something like that before........................................

🙄🙄🙄

Hi Ognyan, 

Please contact contributors@alamy.com and provide them with a few more details and they will be able to check what has happened with your upload. 

Many thanks,

Elisabeth 

• Love 1

On 08/12/2020 at 04:47, John Richmond said:

Measures now working for me.

"working".  

still some weird adjustments.  For example my Dashboard AIM summary, Zoom number is up, graph is higher, however my Zooms for yesterday are 0.  So it appears there is still some disconnections within the system, and it is still catching up.

8 hours ago, Alamy said:

Hi Marianne,

I'm not sure this is a widespread issue as the pages should be updated and working fine now. Can you contact contributors@alamy.com so they can look into this with you?

Thanks,

Elisabeth  

Hi Elisabeth,

Thanks. It's working fine today.