Have you found any Alamy photographs in February 2020

2 hours ago, Doc said:

No I was not aware of it - certainly has not appeared in my "sold images" list as yet

Kumar

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Good point Meanderingemu - I have looked from 3 months before the supposed use, to present, and there is no recorded sale confirmation - 

have others been paid for this usage? All my images are Alamy only exclusive - I dont sell anywhere else. 

I will bring this to the attention of Alamy Contributor Desk

Kumar

Glad to help.

Ok. Please let us know what Alamy can tell you.

Thank you and regards

2 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

note that OP is going through back catalog and this is an August 2019 use of the image. 

2 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

I think there is some concerns from OP, hence the retroactive exercise.  

Yes, you know my concern for my post about Codigo Unico sale not recognized.

Researching about Codigo Unico has  taken me to make this retroactive exercise, which I haven't finish yet. They have used tons of Alamy images. 
Hope it helps anyone who appears to track sales.
If there is any problem to put this backward lists in this February found images post, I can take them to a new one. Please let me know.  

Thank you and regards

• Love 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, shearwater said:

Yes, you know my concern for my post about Codigo Unico sale not recognized.

Researching about Codigo Unico has  taken me to make this retroactive exercise, which I haven't finish yet. They have used tons of Alamy images. 
Hope it helps anyone who appears to track sales.
If there is any problem to put this backward lists in this February found images post, I can take them to a new one. Please let me know.  

Thank you and regards

i think most appreciate the work.  i'm just weary of pointing fingers at this point, as Alamy does not only sell direct,  hence my more general statement. 

as for which thread to post them in, i'll leave that up to others to chyme in. 

Edited by meanderingemu

Codigo Unico 02/08/2019
https://www.codigounico.com/placeres/viajes/mallorca-10-lugares-imprescindibles.html

Visions of Earth ID: KYTYCC

Cuevas del Drach on Majorca Island, Spain
Dorin Marius Balate ID: T3WDP2

Palma Cathedral Palma de Mallorca Cathedral, canoeists race
CFimages ID: DRJ853

Restaurants and sidewalk cafes in the Plaza Mayor (Placa Major), Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
Ian Dagnall ID: A0A42X

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Codigo Unico 02/08/2019
https://www.codigounico.com/placeres/viajes/mejores-playas-de-surf-cantabrico.html

Surfing action. Mundaka, Spain
Ben Welsh Premium ID: EE1W83

Barinatxe - La Salvaje beach at dawn under the clouds, Basque Country
David Gonzalez-Rebollo ID: R9HR39

Surfers carrying surfboards, Zarautz beach, Basque Country, Spain
Bjanka Kadic ID: GG4YC4

Beach of Zumaia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Javier Gil ID: BKM5FB

Rodiles beach, Asturias, north Spain
Monica R. Goya ID: EG4YRK

Surfer preparing a trick at the XIII Salinas International Longboard Festival 2014 (Castrillón,Asturias,Spain)
Jaime Franch Stock Photo ID: RHH5E8

Sunset at Meñakoz beach (Barrika, Basque Country)
Iskander Barrena ID: PHCBJ3

Spanish Melania Suarez Diaz competes in the absolute category of the Pull & Bear Pantin Classic Galicia Pro at the Pantin beach, in Valdovino, A Coruna, Galicia, Spain
EFE News Agency ID: PH798T

Beach sand and rocks in seascape
Abel Alvarez ID: PGWXFH

Terrace houses in Playa de Somo at sunset , Somo near Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Jorge Tutor ID: KNTPM5

Landscape in the Canallave Beach. Liencres. Cantabria. Spain
Eduardo Estellez ID: KXA9NE

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Codigo Unico 26/07/2019
https://www.codigounico.com/placeres/viajes/playas-desiertas-espana-verano.html

Spain, Asturias, The cliffs of El Silencio Gavieira near Cudillero
Westend61 GmbH ID: HEXMTY

Faneque mountain and Playa del Risco beach near Agaete, Atlantic ocean, Natural Preserve, Parque Natural de Tamadaba
Look ID: GGHCNB

playa de langre cantabria españa beach of langre cantabria Spain
carmen sedano ID: AAH7MH

Beach under clouded sky, Playa de las Conchas, Island La Graciosa, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain, Europe
Look ID: D20FCR

Playa de Cofete, Fuerteventura, Spain
Novarc Images ID: DR6BW7

Playa de Los Muertos or Beach of the Dead in Cabo de Gata-Nijar Natural Park. Carboneras. Province of Almeria. Southern Spain
Fesus Robert ID: JGM5DW

playa baladrar
Panther Media GmbH ID: HHMYFH

View of the As Illas Beach (Playa de las Islas) in Ribadeo, Galicia - Spain
Isabel Fernandez Fernandez ID: M40B80

Calas del Pino, Nerja, Malaga
Huw Evans ID: JAWDMY

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Codigo Unico 26/07/2019
https://www.codigounico.com/placeres/viajes/10-pueblos-bonitos-desconocidos-espana.html

Fishing port, Cedeira, La Coruña province, Region of Galicia, Spain, Europe
Jose Lucas ID: HXNYDA

Fields and Castle Walls Urueña Valladolid Castilla Leon Spain
Jerónimo Alba ID: B7FT80

Spain ,Burgos Province, Orbaneja del Castillo City,waterfall
Prisma by Dukas Presseagentur GmbH ID: MW51E3

Detail of the streets of calatanazor, Soria, Spain
Alfonso de Tomas ID: E7CBEK

Overview. Pastrana, Guadalajara province, Castilla La Mancha, Spain
Maria Galan ID: F8FKHN

Castellfollit de la Roca,Girona province, Catalonia, Spain
Lucas Vallecillos ID: GED5AE

Cofrentes castle and Cabriel river
Francisco de Casa ID: KDAJYH

Spanish Square (Plaza de Espana) in Robledillo de GAta, Caceres, Extremadurra, Spain
Fotoeventis ID: HX3AB1

The Spanish Caminito del Rey tourist attraction, Malaga Province with high walkway around a gorge with the Rio Guadalhorce running through it
itdarbs ID: JF4587

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Codigo Unico 25/07/2019
https://www.codigounico.com/placeres/viajes/buceo-en-canarias-seis-mejores-lugares.html

Diver and school of Salema porgy fish (Dasyatis centroura), Morro del Jable, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, underwater shot
F1online digitale Bildagentur GmbH ID: D8C4AB

Woman Scuba diver on one of the "New Wrecks" off Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote
Charles Stirling (Diving) ID: C42EAX

Scuba Diving in Tenerife - Canary Islands
Shaun Yeo ID: RBDDM4

• Love 1
  • Like 3

British Wildlife magazine, Vol 31(3), February 2020.

ISSN 0958-0956

Front cover, A beautiful male Sand Lizard (Lacerta Agilis) hunting in the undergrowth for food. Sandra Standbridge, Image ID: P4TE72

P162, Children's Ladybird Books - What to Look for in - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter - all illustrated by C F Tunnicliffe. Foto-mix, Image ID: D2MBXN

P164, Red fox (Vulpes vulpes) with voles in the mouth, Brittany, France. Jean Mayet / Biosphoto, Image ID: MKD5W1

P169, European Fox (Vulpes vulpes), and domestic Cat, in garden. Duncan Usher, Image ID: C1324B

P171, Wildflowers growing on a country lane verge in South East Cornwall UK. Marc Hill, Image ID: AY9BK4

P173, Signpost for walkers and hikers, Cleveland Way, Saltwick Bay, near Whitby, North Yorkshire, UK. SFL Travel, Image ID: BF6G8K

P189, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, UK. 24th July 2018. 11.30 Tuesday 24th July 2018 Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire: Environment Secretary Michael Gove oversees the release of a pair of Beavers into the Forest. The beavers are enclosed in a vast area of forest to help with flood management. Credit: David Broadbent/Alamy Live News. Image ID: PAKJ40

P191, Chobham Common Nature Reserve Surrey UK August. Ernie Janes, Image ID: AWK030

P192, Knepp Wildland Estate in summer, Vivien Kent, Image ID: TTC70P

P194, Red grouse in the heather, Scotland, UK. Karen Deakin/robertharding, Image ID: HCXYWR

P201, November 2019 floods at Eckington bridge on the river Avon with a stranded vehicle in Worcestershire, England. Martin Bache, Image ID: 2A9G87R

P209, Peacock butterfly (Aglais io) basking on a silver birch tree in January. A very early emergence from hibernation due to unseasonal warm temperatures. Gillian Pullinger, Image ID: 2AKHR9H  😀

P229, A tree planting scheme in the National Forest. Bill Allsopp, Image ID: M5YF1B

P234, GILBERT WHITE (1720-1793) pioneering English naturalist shown near his home in Selborne, Hampshire. Pictorial Press Ltd, Image ID: TTH190

• Love 1
  • Like 5

USA, National Geographic magazine (US Edition), March 2020 issue

Pg. 32, Texas bluebonnets (cut out), Leena Robinson

Closeup of Texas Bluebonnet flower (Lupinus texensis) Stock Photo

Pg. 117, Maria Mitchell Astronomer, Science History Images

Maria Mitchell, American Astronomer Stock Photo

Pg. 119, Harriet Chalmers Adams, Everett Collection Historical (could be another contributor- Alamy credit only)

Harriet Chalmers Adams, American explorer, writer, and photographer. Ca. 1908-19. As a correspondent for Harper's Stock Photo

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Cheers Iain !

Times online 26th

London, UK. 6 November, 2019. Tom Watson MP, Deputy Leader, arrives at Labour Party HQ : Mark Kerrison/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2A84TGB

MediaWorldImages Southport, Merseyside. UK Weather 23rd December, 2019. . People passing beggar, homeless & homelessness, people living on the streets, . - Image ID: 2AH12B6

Milan, Italy. 25th Feb 2020. Milanese supermarkets continue to be stormed in anticipation of a quarantine to avoid infection with Coronavirus Covid-19 (Duilio Piaggesi/Fotogramma, MILAN - 2020-02-25) Credit: Independent Photo Agency Srl/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2B1G5F9

Alex Hinds  Preschool group UK Children and teachers with activity in foreground. - Image ID: CB6BXM

Scotland

keith morris  Rows of teenage boy and girl school students sitting their GCSE examinations, UK - Image ID: C3PDA9

Pep Masip  Sheriff Court. Situated on the north bank of Firth of Tay Dundee is the fourth-largest city in Scotland , and the first UK's UNESCO City of Design. - Image ID: JAH8C7

Ireland

Radharc Images  overgrown part of the grand canal towpath in central Dublin Republic of Ireland - Image ID: HW2W01

noel bennett Leinster House, Kildare Street, the seat of the Oireachtas, the parliament of Ireland., - Image ID: 2A2E80T - ? a crop of this

Business

Mark Waugh  SIG Roofing in Denton, Audenshaw part of the Sheffield Insulations Group forklift in the work yard - Image ID: MXW4HY

Patrick Batchelder   Shibuya Crossing Tokyo Japan Hachiko Square - Image ID: M56PA1

GUY BELL/ALAMY The new £20 note - weirdly I can't find this one, amongst others that are similar

Anthony David Baynes One of the High Bridestones above Grosmont in the North York Moors National Park. Mainly a monoculture kept for shooting. - Image ID: H87M04

David Humphreys  Roadside sign board for Riverside Retail Park, an out of town shopping complex, Northampton, UK - Image ID: RH855M

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 6

The Sun

Some Universal Credit payments will be paid early this Easter Credit: Alamy Russell Hart PXEK8K

The trams in Nottingham are voted some of the best things to do with some saying it was their favourite thing in the city Credit: Alamy Tracy Whitefoot P5F2H7

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2020/feb/24/france-off-beaten-track-lesser-known-holidays-readers-tips
C31D89  Patrick Forget  AUTUMN COLOURS AT THE 11TH CENTURY CHATEAU AND THE ARBORETUM OF HARCOURT, EURE

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/feb/25/how-no-take-zones-revived-one-devastated-scottish-fishery-isle-of-arran
FPR31G John Morrison Information panel about no-take fishing zone between the Isle of Arran and Holy Isle, Scotland
EG628X  Nature Picture Library/ Linda Pitkin / 2020VISION  Common Lobster (Homarus gammarus), in a rock crevice

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/feb/26/gulls-observe-humans-to-home-in-on-tasty-scraps-study-finds
M49EXJ  Nature Picture Library/Sam Hobson Herring gull (Larus argentatus) snatching food from man's hand. St Ives

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Guardian Online   25/02/2020
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/feb/25/electronic-nose-could-sniff-out-pre-cancerous-condition-in-food-pipe-oesophageal-cancer-barrett-oesophagus
B. BOISSONNET     MAN WITH SORE THROAT - Image ID: CT5PE5

Guardian Online   26/02/2020
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/feb/26/corridor-nursing-becoming-norm-in-packed-aes-warn-medics
Nick Moore     A busy hospital with doctors, nurses and staff busy at work in an accident and emergency ward in a British hospital - Image ID: EFNXNJ

• Love 1
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Sue Norwood said:

Horse and Hound online - 25/02/20

https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/new-immigration-rules-unveiled-how-the-horse-world-reacted-hh-plus-708296

Kumar Sriskandan - CEE382 - Racehorses on the gallops in the winter snow, Warren Hill training ground, Newmarket Suffolk UK

Thanks Sue for that spot - not been zoomed AFAIK

Kind regards

Kumar

1 hour ago, Clare Gainey said:

FPR31G John Morrison Information panel about no-take fishing zone between the Isle of Arran and Holy Isle, Scotland

Many thanks, Clare. It's one of those "hardly worth shooting" pix, yet here it is... in my newspaper of choice!

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

26/02/2020, Guardian, p30, farmed bamboo rat, W4PWBB, Zhang Ailin/Xinhua
26/02/2020, Guardian, p33, Birmingham Bullring, 2AHMM0B, Martin Thomas Photography
26/02/2020, Guardian [Journal section], p4, woman on sofa, M1CPA8, Juergen Nowak

• Love 1
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Bryan said:

David Humphreys  Roadside sign board for Riverside Retail Park, an out of town shopping complex, Northampton, UK - Image ID: RH855M

Thanks for the spot Bryan, much appreciated.