Nothing to keyword anymore

I just finished all my keywording ......... :(

Depressed.... and borred..... somebody lives close to Poznan who i can help keywording?

Mirco

Get out and take more photos.

Allan

You've finished? really?

DEM22G -Statue of historic king at the center of Prague, Czech Republic

which king?

DEM22M

Big cathedral with many people standing around it in the center of Prague, Czech Republic

which cathedral?

basic info missing

and that's just from the first 6 of your images

slow down, do it better, do it once..

km

You've finished? really?

DEM22M

Big cathedral with many people standing around it in the center of Prague, Czech Republic

which cathedral?

Probably St. Vitus, but it's not in central Prague, it's in Hradcany by the castle.

But you see the problem, OP.

Yep, I think you can gather from these responses that there is never an end to keywording. And just when you think you've cracked it and retire to the pipe and slippers, you read a response on this forum that suggests yet another convention so far missed - and you end up re-visiting the hundreds of potential occurrences again and again.

It's hopelessly like washing the windows on the Shard. Sorry.

Richard. 

I just finished all my keywording ......... :(

Depressed.... and borred..... somebody lives close to Poznan who i can help keywording?

Mirco

WORK HARDER! Whop-eesh!

Take more pictures. More pictures >> more keywording to do >> less boredom >> more money

Just kidding. Still surprised how you managed to reach the 4000 barrier in such little time with a full-time job ;)

Cheers,

Philippe

I have indeed full time job.....but i am combining everything as good as possible. Like i said since i have my mirrorless camera i can do a lot of settings before the image is made what saves me a lot of post processing afterwards. Also i delete directly images that i dont need from the camera while i am shooting. Before i shot to post process. Now i shoot and check wich need to be processed. There are of course still that needs small corrections but much less then before. It works very good for me. I have as good as never rejections. Here on Alamy not and some other agencies. My key is to do it right at once and try to do as much as possible when i have some empty space. Also the fact that i will be father on february next year gives me some extra energy like "now or never" :).

Mirco

For example this one.... on of the thousands of others is set before i shot it. Without post processing and just like this from the camera. It was directly ok. Of course you could make the plant look better without the dirt but i keeped it especially natural. I think it is set perfectly from in camera. Good colors, contrast and white balance.

DGEWDN.jpg

You've finished? really?

which king?

DEM22M

which cathedral?

basic info missing

km

The cathedral certainly is St Vitus.

And the 'historic king' is actually St Paul, in the outer courtyard of the castle, not really the centre.

DEM21X is the Schwarzenberg Palace / Schwarzenbergski palac, again up by the castle.

I like your photos but more accurate captioning and keywording will get you more sales.

(and the statue in the centre of Poznan is St John Nepomuk).

Thanks Bryan :)

You've finished? really?

which king?

DEM22M

which cathedral?

basic info missing

km

The cathedral certainly is St Vitus.

And the 'historic king' is actually St Paul, in the outer courtyard of the castle, not really the centre.

DEM21X is the Schwarzenberg Palace / Schwarzenbergski palac, again up by the castle.

I like your photos but more accurate captioning and keywording will get you more sales.

(and the statue in the centre of Poznan is St John Nepomuk).

Phil,

I only can say thanks for using your time to give me so detailed advice. I appreciate it.

Mirco

Archived